dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not clicking that dodgy looking link, just post the info
  • Options
    Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You will have to show the equivalent for Helen.....
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    hardly confirmed is it?
    i smell BS, and its coming from BBxtra's cakehole
  • Options
    jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashleigh's line closed at 21.55 pm three minutes before voting was closed
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »

Honestly OP that's not evidence . The clock on the recorder maybe 2min behind .
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

By who? There doesn't seem to be any source for this and it is not like the author hasn't got an axe to grind. When you have some real evidence come back and tell us.
  • Options
    spotyspoty Posts: 11,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What time did Helens close, 21.54?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    The only thing people can do is register with OFCOM to start an official enquiry.
  • Options
    Karen_AnnaninaKaren_Annanina Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are all kinds of technical glitches in phone voting anyway. I can remember not being able to vote for my fave on the X Factor for a few minutes, then it started working again, then people were complaining that there were other contestants that THEY couldn't vote for at certain times.

No deliberate conspiracies were found, just technical issues that couldn't have been foreseen.
  • Options
    SpecialFriedSpecialFried Posts: 3,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I explained here in reply to spkx:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=74343875&highlight=#post74343875

So the buying of votes stopped 5 mins before the deadline, not the voting itself - as explained in the C5 terms and conditions. ("Voting purchase is currently unavailable", as it says in the pic.)

And BTW anything that comes from BBXtra is more than likely to be garbage.
  • Options
    Karen_AnnaninaKaren_Annanina Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Con test wrote: »
    The only thing people can do is register with OFCOM to start an official enquiry.

I'm prepared to bet some serious money that OFCOM won't find a conspiracy even if they DO start an official enquiry. Conspiracy theorists are everywhere these days, but that doesn't mean there are conspiracies everywhere.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG it has to be true :o unless someone has invented some new fangly thing that alters stuff on pictures? Luckily that kind of witchcraft is far, far in the future!
  • Options
    dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And BTW anything that comes from BBXtra is more than likely to be garbage.

Isn't BBXtra the guy who was constantly trying to force people to vote for and support Ashleigh and then had a gigantic meltdown on Twitter when she didn't win? And people actually think this is a good, non-biased source of information? LOL
  • Options
    SpecialFriedSpecialFried Posts: 3,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dtorre wrote: »
    Isn't BBXtra the guy who was constantly trying to force people to vote for and support Ashleigh and then had a gigantic meltdown on Twitter when she didn't win? And people actually think this is a good, non-biased source of information? LOL

That's him but his track record goes back a good ways further than that.
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Straws clutching at
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, the thing is, when you put CONFIRMED in your title thread you could at least show some real evidence that confirms it. This is just a picture from an Ashleigh fanatic, no proof at all.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    App votes close before phone votes, Helen's weren't available the last few minutes either.
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just looked at the picture again. How do you know it has not been mocked up. I could do it in about two seconds.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Surely the moral of the story is that if you want to vote and are given best part of a week to do it, don't leave it until the last 5 minutes to do so.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D What a load of old rollox, some people believe anything lol.
  • Options
    Dick StallionDick Stallion Posts: 890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This whole business needs to be looked into and got to the bottom of. If it was all above board then fine and dandy, if not then we should be informed. An investigation is the obvious way forward.
This discussion has been closed.