Russel Brands put pic of make-up free/startled Katy Perry on Twitter

Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1342889/Russell-Brand-posts-picture-barefaced-Katy-Perry-Twitter.html

Funny or nasty thing to do?

If my hubby did that I would personally find it funny...but probably not if I was in the public eye!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,848
    Forum Member
    She doesn't often look make-up free, but she always looks startled.

On balance, probably not something I would do to my lady.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like the idea of doing that. Sends a message that even girls like her are normal under all the makeup.
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like the idea of doing that. Sends a message that even girls like her are normal under all the makeup.

Very true
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't follow Russel or Katy on Twitter, is there any feedback from this???
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She doesn't often look make-up free, but she always looks startled.

On balance, probably not something I would do to my lady.

That's just because she's got big eyes. Us big eyed people always seem to get comments that are something like this :D
  • PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    Is it bad lighting or is her skin shiny/greasy/oily?
  • CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, she's just very plain looking. And Katy, constantly opening your eyes even wider than they are naturally just makes you look like a mong as opposed to "beautiful".
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CRM wrote: »
    No, she's just very plain looking. And Katy, constantly opening your eyes even wider than they are naturally just makes you look like a mong as opposed to "beautiful".

Like I said, big eyes. Big eyes are beautiful.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks a little like Hayley Cropper without makeup:D
  • Serenity79Serenity79 Posts: 1,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's made me feel a whole lot better about myself anyway, lol! :p
  • CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Like I said, big eyes. Big eyes are beautiful.

Er, no. She hasn't got big eyes really. But she seems intent on widening them all the time unnaturally so that she looks retarded.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looks nothing like her. If I hadn't been told who she was I'd never have guessed :eek:
  • marks thespotmarks thespot Posts: 2,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she gets her revenge; I bet he looks a sight in the mornings without his eyeliner!
  • seal bseal b Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks like David Cameron there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeeeesus can I borrow her make up artist?!
  • Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always found her average looking. Still it's not nice of Russell to make bad pictures of her go viral.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my!

I clicked on that link expecting to see a pretty but make up free Katy Perry, thinking.....''Russel is hardly going to put a pic up of his beloved wife looking dreadfull''....But he did! :eek:

I'd kill him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would be absolutely furious if someone did that to me!
  • Simone17Simone17 Posts: 944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, I would kill him.

My brother took a picture of his wife in her hospital bed after having her wisdom teeth out from a bad angle a few years back. I don't know what possessed him and I have no idea what possessed Russell to post this picture either.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks fine.

You don't need all this makeup you know.
  • ViridianaViridiana Posts: 8,017
    Forum Member
    Simone17 wrote: »
    I agree, I would kill him.

My brother took a picture of his wife in her hospital bed after having her wisdom teeth out from a bad angle a few years back. I don't know what possessed him and I have no idea what possessed Russell to post this picture either.

I agree. It's a very nasty thing to do.

And it goes beyond make-up, it's just a terrible photo, why would anyone do that to their wives?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    I really like Katy and Russell. She looks fine (quite cute really) and I think it's great for people to see that celebs can look perfectly normal too.
  • Flubber.Flubber. Posts: 2,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well if he posted it without her permission then he's a bit of a d^ck or katy perry is alot more secure in her looks than me.
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    im pretty sure its just a bad picture i bet it she actually sorted herself out without the makeup she would look ok. no one looks good without makeup and that ect...
  • AnachronyAnachrony Posts: 2,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeeeesus can I borrow her make up artist?!

The lighting and picture quality have more to do with it, plus the fact that she's half asleep and it's just overall not a good picture. Nobody would look great under those conditions.