Options

EastEnders Spoiler Thread

Comments

• Options
    JaCkT794JaCkT794 Posts: 1,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i suppose, but still it aint lauren's place to say though is it.

yes it is, she has every right. their actions effect her life. she is allowed an opinion and is allowed to express it if it effects her
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member
    well tanya did have them the other night.:D

Ewwwww... I am NOT one of those bizarre people who think max is attractive. I did NOT need that mental image tyvm!!!

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    god know's what she will be like when max and tanya get back together.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Filiman wrote: »
    Ewwwww... I am NOT one of those bizarre people who think max is attractive. I did NOT need that mental image tyvm!!!

:)
    sorry. max is a ugly git though.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know what this shocking news that Eddie gets is?
  • Options
    dulliredullire Posts: 20,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry sez haven't heard anything

DS

Amira: return is confirmed.

the mirror speculates whether she has moved on from syed or will she do what ever she can to get him back!

she'll be furious that chyred are marrying

she is heartbroken and manipulative and will turn the lives of the masoods upside down!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    OK :)

Sounds good, although I don't want Chryed to split
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TODAY'S SPOILERS

ian: is to find himself in trouble when he tries to pick up a prostitute only to realise she is a poilce officer!
  • Options
    footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,212
    Forum Member
    dullagj2 wrote: »
    TODAY'S SPOILERS

ian: is to find himself in trouble when he tries to pick up a prostitute only to realise she is a poilce officer!

Urgh another rubbish storyline from BK - he seems hell bent on ruining Ian and trying to get rid of the actor
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    more today on the ian spoiler

DS/The Sun:
    mandy salter: she is to make her comeback as a stripper, ian will find her working in a lap dancing club and vow to turn her life around

mandy is set to be manipulative and cause trouble for one EE resident
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you heard about
    Jack beating Michael up? :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Have you heard about
    Jack beating Michael up? :eek:

:eek::eek: Again? What's it over this time? :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:eek::eek::eek::eek: OMG that is NASTY from Eddie. I didn't think he was that kind of character - wow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeh...maybe Michael has some substance in what he's been saying
  • Options
    JoDeanLaneJoDeanLane Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    So Eddie is a dark character then? shame.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeh...maybe Michael has some substance in what he's been saying

Now I'm beginning to think so, I just thought it was Michael being his usual lying manipulative self, that and the fact Eddie's been lovely. Now though all is not what it seems but I really don't want Eddie to be a bad guy, I like him too much now :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    JoDeanLane wrote: »
    So Eddie is a dark character then? shame.
    MCRicken wrote: »
    Now I'm beginning to think so, I just thought it was Michael being his usual lying manipulative self, that and the fact Eddie's been lovely. Now though all is not what it seems but I really don't want Eddie to be a bad guy, I like him too much now :(

He hasn't even shown his dark side when he has been alone with Michael...

It is a shame but it will be interesting to see what else he does
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks sez for the link:)

thought eddie was a good guy but what does he say that makes jack react like that?

i knew them pills would cause trouble, we know what is going to happen now zainab won't be thinking straight.........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    No probs :)

Not sure. The press office spoilers made it sound like Eddie received some news which made Jack feel guilty about Michael - now it seems like he receives a letter at the end of the week....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    monday 1 aug
    Zainab opts to have all of her family around for the Iftar but she is not prepared for a shock announcement from Syed.
    Meanwhile, the Moons decide to throw a launch party for their new business, which brings Eddie and Carol closer together.
    Roxy is seething when Phil says she hasn't got a clue about business without Ronnie, leading her to make a hasty decision.

tuesday 2 aug
    Greg is keen to spend more time alone with Tanya but with her family living with them she has the perfect excuse to keep him at arm's length. But Cora realises that all is not well in their relationship.

Ian continues to dig himself into a hole with his deceit, but decides to carry on when he realises he's attracting more women with his lies.
    Meanwhile, Carol is mortified to be caught leaving Eddie's house in the early hours by Anthony and Tyler, and Lola continues to keep Billy and Julie on their toes.

thursday 4 aug
    Lola is the cause of tension between Julie and Billy when her actions put someone's life in danger, in tonight's visit to Albert Square.

Meanwhile, Phil continues to wind Janine up in the hope of getting rid of her but it only spurs her on.
    Things are fraught between Cora and Tanya but they get a lot worse when Tanya finds out that Cora has been evicted from her home.

friday 5 aug
    Julie finally tells Billy what really happened in the Arches, and when Lola goes missing they desperately try to bring her back home.

Greg tries to surprise Tanya with a gift but it makes her realise that she has to put him straight on a few things.Meanwhile, Mo decides to cause some trouble with Ian's current squeeze.

looks like a good week!:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it true that Amina will be returning?
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it true that Amina will be returning?
    Yes! :) Fantastic news IMO. She be great.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kyri wrote: »
    Yes! :) Fantastic news IMO. She be great.

Does anyone have any spoilers about her return? It will be interesting to see how this will play out with the adoption storyline.
    I saw a spoiler on the cover of a soap magazine suggesting that Roxy and Christian get drunk and sleep together resulting in her getting pregnant. :eek:

If the above is true, this will make Chryed a complicated relationship!
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone have any spoilers about her return? It will be interesting to see how this will play out with the adoption storyline.
    I saw a spoiler on the cover of a soap magazine suggesting that Roxy and Christian get drunk and sleep together resulting in her getting pregnant. :eek:

If the above is true, this will make Chryed a complicated relationship!

what? not being funny

WARNING, spoiler contains naughty words;
    how could he get it up if it's not into downtown dining and entertainment districts aka vages?