Options

Aaron is treating Faye badly?? ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,812
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Firstly, I am not a part of the fanatic 'we love Aaron' brigade and I am actually quite a casual BB fan. But god, I really do not get all this 'Aaron is treating Faye' badly crap.

I think he does remarkably well to stay so patient when she is throwing another of her hissy fits and acting like a child. And this will sound rather cutting, but I honestly think he is too good for her and that he has always been out of her league.

If anything, it is HER who treats him badly with her constant sniping and attention seeking.

END-OF-RANT.

Comments

• Options
    sterock85sterock85 Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    You are right, it's really confusing!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 404
    Forum Member
    they are both as bad as each other , people just like to blame aaron tho
  • Options
    Hendo9Hendo9 Posts: 1,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're both as bad as each other, but Aaron's such a more rounded epic housemate... and more of a threat to the others... that everyone just targets him instead.
  • Options
    gemma41576gemma41576 Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Vanilla101 wrote: »
    Firstly, I am not a part of the fanatic 'we love Aaron' brigade and I am actually quite a casual BB fan. But god, I really do not get all this 'Aaron is treating Faye' badly crap.

I think he does remarkably well to stay so patient when she is throwing another of her hissy fits and acting like a child. And this will sound rather cutting, but I honestly think he is too good for her and that he has always been out of her league.

If anything, it is HER who treats him badly with her constant sniping and attention seeking.

END-OF-RANT.

Thank god! I thought I was watching a differnt programme, I truly don't see how he's manipulating Faye.
  • Options
    SupersarahpSupersarahp Posts: 4,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

END-OF-RANT.

You are right but of course her mum won't see it like that.
  • Options
    hrh7hrh7 Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    Just posted exactly this on another thread so I defo agree
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

END-OF-RANT.

Too bliddy right...she threw herself at him from day one
  • Options
    JisubaJisuba Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The mother sounds as immature as her eldest daughter. I made my own mind up on boyfriends and my mother kept right out of it. I chose my husband not my mum (he's the best husband in the world btw and we've been married over 40 yeses now)

It's normally the thing that will drive a couple together and they are driving Faye away from the family.

If you have to choose it should always be the person you want to spend the rest of your life with/have a family with/grow old with not your mum/sister/other interfering relatives.
  • Options
    Cocopops00Cocopops00 Posts: 20
    Forum Member

END-OF-RANT.

Totally agree! Faye acts like a spoiled child.
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Faye is one for all the emotional stuff and trying to get a reaction from Aaron, which doesn't really work. But to me Aaron is more colder, acts lke he can't stand her for burping etc. That is very controlling, getting her to have to try and sort it out when she hasn't done much wrong but making her feel she's done the worse crime and is so unimportant to him. That isn't very nice.
    I'm not a fan of either Aaron or Faye, but to me, Aaron is treating Faye a lot worse than she him.
  • Options
    mysixkidsmysixkids Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jisuba wrote: »
    The mother sounds as immature as her eldest daughter. I made my own mind up on boyfriends and my mother kept right out of it. I chose my husband not my mum (he's the best husband in the world btw and we've been married over 40 yeses now)

It's normally the thing that will drive a couple together and they are driving Faye away from the family.

If you have to choose it should always be the person you want to spend the rest of your life with/have a family with/grow old with not your mum/sister/other interfering relatives.

Well said,thats just how i see it too
  • Options
    geraldinemariageraldinemaria Posts: 1,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree however the more I think about it the more I realise it was an incredibly bad move on his part not to talk to Jem when she asked. The idea is they will be 'family' of sorts and if he really wants that he should have made an effort.

I think that more than anything has upset Faye's family. Though I was amazed their mum nominated him and Harry. It did seem a bit vindictive rather than remotely helpful, to Faye anyway.
  • Options
    StarshinyStarshiny Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    gemma41576 wrote: »
    Thank god! I thought I was watching a differnt programme, I truly don't see how he's manipulating Faye.

Yeah sometimes it really feels that I'm watching one thing and other people are watching something else. Just watching those noms on BOTS and shaking my head with disbelief. Maybe those mums have a different definition of manipulation:rolleyes:

Perhaps they were swayed by his audition tape, I'm sure C5 made sure they saw it:mad: although we all know everyone exaggerates and looks completely different in their audition, they're trying to create a persona that they think will be what BB want.
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jende wrote: »
    Faye is one for all the emotional stuff and trying to get a reaction from Aaron, which doesn't really work. But to me Aaron is more colder, acts lke he can't stand her for burping etc. That is very controlling, getting her to have to try and sort it out when she hasn't done much wrong but making her feel she's done the worse crime and is so unimportant to him. That isn't very nice.
    I'm not a fan of either Aaron or Faye, but to me, Aaron is treating Faye a lot worse than she him.

The burping thing was unacceptable.It was about deliberately burping in someones face not just accidental burping.
    Its no better than spitting and just as disrespectful.
  • Options
    jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    The burping thing was unacceptable.It was about deliberately burping in someones face not just accidental burping.
    Its no better than spitting and just as disrespectful.

I'm sorry, but yes it was naff, but all he had to do was tell her how he really hates that, not act like she just killed everyone in sight and he couldn't stand her. In relationships people do things you don't like, especially at first when you don't know, it's called if you like someone enough, you talk about it. Not make them feel crap because they've done something you don't like and act like it's the end of the world and they're to blame.