Peter Andre - even more chapters of "his life"

Comments

• DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just heard Andrew has died .. Sad news for the Andre family .. May Andrew Rest In Peace x

Sorry to read that.
    Poor guy didn't get long.
    RIP Andrew.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very sad news. RIP big fella.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am one of those who actually forced myself to watch a bit of his show.. As many had commented about the airport scene with his kids.. Which i found awful.. Showing them crying to prove to us all they love him...

Interesting how interpretation differs ... I watched it and saw two children who adore their daddy, crying because he had to go away for work ... at no time did I feel I was watching 'crying to prove to us all they love him' .. and who is 'all' :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RIP Andrew ... so very very sad. Prayers and loving thoughts for all the family xx
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    For the "if you don't like it don't watch it brigade"- I watched it out of curiosity - no one forced me to do it and it's the first time I've seen any of his or KP's shows for years!

A friend is FB friends with Chris Andre and he has confirmed Andrew's death :-( RIP Andrew.
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I now understand why the Ryde concert was cancelled. I really must take the local paper! Sad times for the family.
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Such sad news about Andrew. This will surely be a sad Christmas for his family.:(
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    deleted
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry for Peter he is very close to his family. RIP Andrew
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrew was a nice, nice guy :(

Feel for his mother
  • CollybirdCollybird Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, so sad.

RIP Andrew
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrew seemed such a nice, quiet, unassuming chap. Not fair that he should die at such a young age. Horrible, horrible disease. I hope his poor parent's are okay. :(
  • goonernataliegoonernatalie Posts: 4,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    R.I,P.
    Andrew
    Sending condulences to Peter and his family
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sad news, he seemed like an alright guy.

Im still at a loss as to why i even know who he is though tbh. Was he in previous series of Petes show before he became ill? He wasnt brought into the fold to have this all played out on tv was he? That seems very wrong imo.:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    i just heard the sad news, im shocked he's passed, i knew he was very ill but hoped he would be able to fight it, poor poor guy. my heart goes out to their family. my dad isnt far off his age, just a year or two younger, so its heartbreaking to know he's died so young. life can be so cruel.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    RIP really sad news, thoughts & love to all the family x
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,984
    Forum Member
    Sad to hear of his brother's passing. I'm no fan of Andre but it is very sad to lose a loved one.

Thoughts go out to the family.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sad news.

RIP Andrew, condolences to all family and friends :(
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even though it was expected, really sad news. He came across as such a nice, genuine, down to earth guy. What a shame. Condolances to his family.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the previous awful posts by people here saying Peter Andre used his brothers cancer for his own fame should be removed from this thread, these threads just go too far sometimes.

These famous people are actually human beings you know, he seemed to be so upset over his brother being sick his job is to be on camera of course he was going to talk about it..and I hope he never reads this thread or the other nasty threads aimed at him.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    All the previous awful posts by people here saying Peter Andre used his brothers cancer for his own fame should be removed from this thread, these threads just go too far sometimes.
    Why? Andrew's sad passing doesn't make any of those opinions less valid than when he was alive and being opportunistically filmed and having his illness exploited for his brother's programme.
    These famous people are actually human beings you know, he seemed to be so upset over his brother being sick his job is to be on camera of course he was going to talk about it..and I hope he never reads this thread or the other nasty threads aimed at him.
    But it wasn't his brother's job to be on camera as a sympathy sideshow for the Peter Andre Ego Massage Circus
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hmmmm.............................kind of inappropriate timing for a post like this.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not the day to try to cause a row... Have some respect for Andrews family at this time
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Why? Andrew's sad passing doesn't make any of those opinions less valid than when he was alive and being opportunistically filmed and having his illness exploited for his brother's programme.

But it wasn't his brother's job to be on camera as a sympathy sideshow for the Peter Andre Ego Massage Circus

Some times it is better not to say what you think even if you think you are right, its called showing respect.

My thoughts go to his family at this time , a death at any time is awful but even more so at Christmas time.
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not the day to try to cause a row... Have some respect for Andrews family at this time

This. Whatever any of us have said about Peter Andre in the past, it's basic decency to put all that aside and offer our thoughts to the family, or just keep any other thoughts to yourself. Is it that hard?