Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kylie MInogue
    Victoria BEckham
    gEri halliwell
    David Beckham
    Miley Cyrus
    Sinitta
    Heidi (the girl from sugababes who couldn't sing)
    All the members from five
    Kerry KAtona
    Lindsay LOhan
    Miranda Kerr
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kate *loud mouth* Hopkins claims she is 38 :o all that bitterness has taken it's toll on her :D
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,887
    Forum Member
    Kylie MInogue
    Victoria BEckham
    gEri halliwell
    David Beckham
    Miley Cyrus
    Sinitta
    Heidi (the girl from sugababes who couldn't sing)
    All the members from five
    Kerry KAtona
    Lindsay LOhan
    Miranda Kerr

Saw her doing an Oprah interview show - rough didn't even begin to cover it.
  • kampffenhoffkampffenhoff Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm 27 and Lady Gaga is supposedly a few days younger than me. I refuse to believe this

Also, Amanda Abbington (Martin Freeman's girlfriend). She was in Dream Team back in 1999. I re-watched this series recently and if she was really just 25 in it, i'm the Queen of Sheeba. I reckon she's about 45 rather than 39.

According to my info Amanda Abbington was born as Amanda Jane Smith in 1972. She seems to have lost two years somewhere! Information from my cousin who is a TV producer, but I do not know if he is right.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was watching EastEnders for the first time in ages (not by choice, I hate soaps) and saw Kellie Bright. Was shocked at how ancient she looked. I best remember her as a really pretty young girl in The Upper Hand and obviously she's not going to look like that anymore, but some people do just seem to age extremely badly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flavour wrote: »
    Kate *loud mouth* Hopkins claims she is 38 :o all that bitterness has taken it's toll on her :D

She looks in her fifties. No way is she less than 40something.
  • LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member

Not a chance is she 38, I'd guess closer to 50.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm 5 years older than her and look 15 years younger. To be honest, my 72 year old mum could be her sister ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I'm 5 years older than her and look 15 years younger. To be honest, my 72 year old mum could be her sister ;-)

My mum turned 60 yesterday and she looks younger and fresher than Katie Hopkins.

If that's what being a professional troll does for your looks (Liz Jones and Samantha Brick have similar "knackered" looking faces), I'll take hard and honest work instead every time. :o
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have never really bothered to wonder how old she is, the woman is ugly inside so I suppose she could look wonderful and I still wouldn't look at her nicely.

I have checked and there is a Katie Olivia Hopkins registered for the quarter Jan/Feb/March 1975 in Barnstaple.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »

I have checked and there is a Katie Olivia Hopkins registered for the quarter Jan/Feb/March 1975 in Barnstaple.

I refuse to believe old troll face is only eight years older than me. Absolutely no way can it be remotely possible.
  • loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    Charlie Hardwick who plays Val in Emmerdale is supposedly 53. She looked older than that when she first joined ten years ago.
  • Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Courtney Stodden - if she's 19 then I'm the Princess of Wales.

Stefanie Powers has taken a verrry long time to stop being '68'...wiki says born in 1942 but I think that can be rolled back a couple more years.
  • tawetawe Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How old is Michelle Collins (Stella in Enders )As I have always thought she looks very haggard
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My mum turned 60 yesterday and she looks younger and fresher than Katie Hopkins.

If that's what being a professional troll does for your looks (Liz Jones and Samantha Brick have similar "knackered" looking faces), I'll take hard and honest work instead every time. :o

But Samantha Brick is just sooooooooo beautiful ;)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RyJa wrote: »
    But Samantha Brick is just sooooooooo beautiful ;)

I reckon Intotheblue is just jellus of Sam's beauty but then, ain't we all? :D
  • waz101waz101 Posts: 1,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think Kylie Minogue looks older than 45 (46 in May) but she's had a fair amount of work done? and Sinnita looks pretty good for her Real Age!
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JJ75 wrote: »
    Did she???:o

Yes, it's fairly well-documented - http://www.idolator.com/7211122/fergie-oprah-crystal-meth-addiction-video
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlie Hardwick who plays Val in Emmerdale is supposedly 53. She looked older than that when she first joined ten years ago.

From what little I've seen of it, the actresses on Emmerdale all appear to be cosmetic surgery mad. It doesn't look like there is anyone left on the female side of the cast who hasn't had something done to their face, be it botox or a facelift or both. None of them look better for it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I reckon Intotheblue is just jellus of Sam's beauty but then, ain't we all? :D

Oh, I am. She's living the dream - who WOULDN'T want to sell their soul to the Daily Fail? :D
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what little I've seen of it, the actresses on Emmerdale all appear to be cosmetic surgery mad. It doesn't look like there is anyone left on the female side of the cast who hasn't had something done to their face, be it botox or a facelift or both. None of them look better for it.

Really? Most of the female cast look surgery free to me.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    waz101 wrote: »
    Don't think Kylie Minogue looks older than 45 (46 in May) but she's had a fair amount of work done? and Sinnita looks pretty good for her Real Age!

Sinitta has amazing skin
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    waz101 wrote: »

Lovely little figure, but the botox is beginning to show & over usage does eventually lead to that startled arched eyebrow look that she seems to sport at the minute.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lovely little figure, but the botox is beginning to show & over usage does eventually lead to that startled arched eyebrow look that she seems to sport at the minute.

It's a real shame Kylie ever went the botox route. I hope she has indeed stopped using it.
  • barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorde - I saw her in a long interview on the BBC News channel and seriously thought she was about 30. :o