Options

9200 recording problems

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
Forum Member
I have recently had my 9200 unplugged due to building work. On reconnecting it to power/the aerial I have been unable to make any recordings successfully without receiving the message 'This programme was not recorded due to conflict with other reservations. Do you want to delete?' This message doesn't make any sense as I only have 2 reservations (top of the pops and tour de france) which do not overlap in any way.
I have tried to restore defaults and have rescanned. Does anybody have any other thoughts:confused:?

Comments

• Options
    nvingonvingo Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    To prove both tuners are working, try the PIP function with (eg.) BBC One and ITV1.
    As you've already done defaults setting, retune and re-enter reservations that precludes most other suggestions,
    Then try starting a manual record on one channel, change to the other channel and try to start a manual record on that too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Thanks Nvingo, checked the two tuners were working (which they are), then tried to make 2 manual recordings. This revealed there was no space left on the hard drive! I would have thought the Humax would have told me this, rather than giving the random message about conflicts. Anyway, gives me a chance to thin out my recordings.
    Cheers