Love James on the highlights.

JillyJilly Posts: 20,455
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Winding them all up, he's been a great housemate. It's only a game, some of them are too conscious about there public image IMO.

Comments

• ElvispartacusElvispartacus Posts: 1,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whys does James get upset when Gary winds he up
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jilly wrote: »
    Winding them all up, he's been a great housemate. It's only a game, some of them are too conscious about there public image IMO.

Hi, is that you Ola,
  • detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he was near to tears listening to the public results, it was hilarious
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    james is the only one taken the show not seriously, its so funny
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Winding them all up,

What James does is pretty obviously not 'winding up', well not in any nice and non malicious/ spiteful insecure way, anyway.
    he's been a great housemate.

Nah.
    It's only a game,

This bit I agree with
    some of them are too conscious about there public image IMO.

This includes James of course. ;-)
  • ElvispartacusElvispartacus Posts: 1,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this_THAT wrote: »

Why did he get upset when Gary wound him up then ??
  • AllexAllex Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    He doesn't wind them up... he meant every word he said...
  • JillyJilly Posts: 20,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes he is, certainly not playing to win.
  • CinnamonBrickCinnamonBrick Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why did he get upset when Gary wound him up then ??

Because Gary is a douchebag? I hate him, such a horrible man.
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not taking it seriously? He gets so red and his veins nearly pop out that's how serious he takes everything Gary and Audley say.

Funny that people find him entertaining, he comes across as needing some help with his controlling ways.
  • Chief KegwinChief Kegwin Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    james is pathetic
  • warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish I could understand what you see in the mysoginistic, rude, aggressive spiteful, arrogant deluded excuse for a man.
    He's gruesome and I would go well out of my way to avoid him in real life. He thinks he's the bees flippin knees and more. Dreadful person.
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Want to punch him every time he does that stupid high-pitched child voice and "hoo hoos".
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's hilarious because he thought most of the negative answers were going to be for Audley and instead they were for him. His big sweaty red face, bulging eyes and pretending to smile and be happy about some of the answers have had me in stitches :D plus he keeps patting the back of his head to reassure himself. Funny viewing lol
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's been playing to win from the start. Totally has his robots moving for him supporting him and making him believe he is more than he is, when really he is just a dancer who slags off his former dance mates and he came across as homophobic when he said that there's no place for same sex dance partners on SCD etc.
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member

He looked truly pissed when he heard the public (quite rightly) thought that Audley was the most attractive housemate!

I think James has to win because if he doesn't ... he'll 'scweem, scweem and scweem' in a very Violet Elizabeth Bott kind of way!
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member

They're ALL playing to win. Some are just playing a better game than others.
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Not taking it seriously? He gets so red and his veins nearly pop out that's how serious he takes everything Gary and Audley say.

Funny that people find him entertaining, he comes across as needing some help with his controlling ways.

Agree. You could see he was livid over the public opinion, that's why he said he didn't give a f*** what they thought, and then he slagged Gary off yet again. He is such an embarrassing numpty.
  • elderlyelderly Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    I am still wondering why James thought the public named George as a the Game Player. Is that the way he sees's him
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hes trying to provoke a reaction all part of the mind games
  • KatraKatra Posts: 272
    Forum Member
    If James doesn't leave soon he is going to render himself unemployable on terrestrial TV. He already has a very bad reputation on SCD and will not be appearing on the show again. He comes across as an embittered, egotistical person. I saw him on The Wright Stuff and he appeared uneducated and very thick and full of his own importance on that programme. I think he is going to be mortified to find out what has been said about him on his exit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    Whatever you think, he has contributed the most to this series.
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's not winding them up.

That's exactly who he is.

A big f*****g w***er
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    madamgigi wrote: »
    Whatever you think, he has contributed the most to this series.

Er.. hello?... McFly, *taps head* Anyone home?

This guy ring a bell? :cool:
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I totally agree. He has made this year's CBB for me. Also why do some fms think its ok when Gary speaks the truth yet condemn James when he does.