Well Done, James

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I would of loved for him to win but he's done well. He's an amazing housemate, actually he's the best housemate I have ever seen on BB/CBB. Well done, James!

Comments

• Dr.FeverDr.Fever Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    I loved him in it too (..and not just seeing him in those tiny shorts!!)
    A great housemate and he made the series for me.
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    I didn't expect him to make third. You know what, I can't stand him but I would have been bored and switched off two weeks ago if he hadn't been in there. Great HM.
  • PlayamontePlayamonte Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes great interview as well as it just confirmed what an idiot he is.
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yep gratz james made this show worth watching for me
  • Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He gave me the funniest moment, sat with Audley and Gary thinking he might win, then he got the boot and visibly crumbled, it was brilliantly funny.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    He gave me the funniest moment, sat with Audley and Gary thinking he might win, then he got the boot and visibly crumbled, it was brilliantly funny.

Audley knocked him out:D:D
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was an arse in the house and his exit interview was one of the cringiest ever. Deeply unpleasant man, hope he dissappears of our tvs and goes back to teaching kids to dance in Blackpool or wherever.
  • MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was an arse in the house and his exit interview was one of the cringiest ever. Deeply unpleasant man, hope he dissappears of our tvs and goes back to teaching kids to dance in Blackpool or wherever.

Yep, I cringed too
    I dont like arrogance and opinions on such a huge scale

He should go into politics
  • cool foolcool fool Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great example of a sociopath, so thank you BB
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was rooting for James/George, sadly I didn't vote tonight as I viewed catchup. He's been an integral hm this series and his pantomime baddie character would've ruffled a few feathers had he win, I backed spidey for similar reasons. :D he isn't a real baddie they've just spinned it that way, he's got a good side to him also which I'm sure many can see regardless of there hatred. :p

I'm undecided if people valued his entertainment this year or many strictly fans knew he was being portrayed unfairly so backed him? My was a combined reasoning I guess.

Still I'm glad he finished so highly with many other deserving finalists leaving prematurely.
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Audley knocked him out:D:D

and he didn't even through a punch the voters did it for him :)
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving seeing the shithouse arse licking Audley on the couch. Can't run and hide now ,he knows Audley is going to find out what he has been saying. Typical bully ,big behind peoples back but a crap house to his face. And bitter .
  • JillyJilly Posts: 20,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done to get third.
  • fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    Lou17 wrote: »
    I was rooting for James/George, sadly I didn't vote tonight as I viewed catchup. He's been an integral hm this series and his pantomime baddie character would've ruffled a few feathers had he win, I backed spidey for similar reasons. :D he isn't a real baddie they've just spinned it that way, he's got a good side to him also which I'm sure many can see regardless of there hatred. :p

I'm undecided if people valued his entertainment this year or many strictly fans knew he was being portrayed unfairly so backed him? My was a combined reasoning I guess.

Still I'm glad he finished so highly with many other deserving finalists leaving prematurely.

Well done on a very insightful and coherent post which I fully agree with.:)
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I know it's nice when they come out and give all the schmaltzy 'fake' - i love them all - he's a deserving winner stuff but ...............it really makes a refreshing change for someone to speak their mind. He is actually telling it very much the way I saw things TBH.
  • Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »

Have you watched him since he has come out. I think Helen is a Better person than that piece of crap,so that says it all. As regarding strictly,they had had enough of him that's why he got booted out. The man is a 100% knob. I will put money down now that he is attacked by someone before the months out.
  • criticallindycriticallindy Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    fisch wrote: »
    Well done on a very insightful and coherent post which I fully agree with.:)

Ditto.
  • weekarnygeeweekarnygee Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Well done James kept it real and told it like it is
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is so bitter, it's embarrassing to watch. His behaviour on BBBOTS is disgusting too.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Skip65 wrote: »
    Have you watched him since he has come out. I think Helen is a Better person than that piece of crap,so that says it all. As regarding strictly,they had had enough of him that's why he got booted out. The man is a 100% knob. I will put money down now that he is attacked by someone before the months out.[/QUOTE]

Why would anyone want to attack him? It's a TV show FGS - he's not done anything to hurt any viewers.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeez:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skip65 wrote: »
    Have you watched him since he has come out. I think Helen is a Better person than that piece of crap,so that says it all. As regarding strictly,they had had enough of him that's why he got booted out. The man is a 100% knob. I will put money down now that he is attacked by someone before the months out.
    He's was offered a contract that involved much less involvement I too would've told them shove it.:D say what you will but he's an exceptional dancer and I find strictly wanted a fresher and younger line up. You may not agree but it's obvious they want to bring in a younger cast to attract more viewers, if Anton wasn't such a iconic member he too would've been shafted by now. Yes he's hot headed most dancers are but if he was hard work then I can see them preferring a easier line up, after all even bb want hosts that toe the line it doesn't mean fans don't see there value. He's was highly favoured by many scd viewers and they enjoyed his cheeky character regardless of the shows boss's.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 281
    Forum Member

Butlin's choreographer :D
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Yes well done James, you were a prize kn*b and a major embarrassment right to the bitter end, when you showed what an absolutely bad loser you are.

If you watched Gary, perhaps you will learn some manners in future.

Now eff off back to obscurity.>:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    Yes well done James, you were a prize kn*b and a major embarrassment right to the bitter end, when you showed what an absolutely bad loser you are.

Now eff off back to obscurity.>:(

It takes all sorts to make an entertaining series.:D
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missfrizzy wrote: »

yeh because james would of won the series if he had talked about god and the many lifes he had and got naked in the kitchen right??