Options

the nasty wins bb again, is this going

crispihcrispih Posts: 2,862
Forum Member
✭✭✭
to be what ia going to happen from now on. bb wanted Helen to win and she did, they wanted gary to win and he did. waste of money voting

Comments

• Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gary wasn't nasty :confused:
  • Options
    farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait what? The nasties finished 3rd, 4th and 5th.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    To whom was Gary nasty? :confused:
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    farlofan wrote: »

I think the OP is on a wind up.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary wasn't nasty, he is a massive pain in the ass though and very annoying.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 472
    Forum Member
    BB has been renowned for boring winners from day1 , nice to see some people start winning that keep the viewers entertained whether you like them or not . the public are finally understanding how to actually vote , its about time !!
  • Options
    weekarnygeeweekarnygee Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Big brother is supposed to mess with the housemates but the reality is that the viewers are the ones being controlled. They can spin the edit to enable whichever housemate they want to win. They turned this series into the poor Gary story and made the other housemates look bad when they reacted to his unreasonable behaviour. When you hear some of the things they have had to put up with and have been cleaning up after him and waiting on him only to find out when you leave the house that both sides of the story have not been shown you can see why they are a bit annoyed. Whole tasks in this series which have not been shown to make time for watching Gary sitting in the garden honking like a goose . The viewers are being played like puppets and I'm afraid the majority are gullible and have fallen for it
  • Options
    rorybbrorybb Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how Gary fans say bb didn't want him to win and his haters say they did , it's becoming pretty clear that when people complain about who "big brother wants to win" they just mean "who I dislike"
  • Options
    quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Big brother is supposed to mess with the housemates but the reality is that the viewers are the ones being controlled. They can spin the edit to enable whichever housemate they want to win. They turned this series into the poor Gary story and made the other housemates look bad when they reacted to his unreasonable behaviour. When you hear some of the things they have had to put up with and have been cleaning up after him and waiting on him only to find out when you leave the house that both sides of the story have not been shown you can see why they are a bit annoyed. Whole tasks in this series which have not been shown to make time for watching Gary sitting in the garden honking like a goose . The viewers are being played like puppets and I'm afraid the majority are gullible and have fallen for it

I agree.
  • Options
    Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trolls gotta troll
  • Options
    **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    Awwwwww soooooo cute!......*Picks up Dummy.......:p
  • Options
    rorybbrorybb Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was pretty clear that Gary was extremely difficult to live with what are you talking about?
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    If Gary was a nasty, who was a nicey?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    rorybb wrote: »
    It was pretty clear that Gary was extremely difficult to live with what are you talking about?

Totally disagree

I would be proud to accept Gary as a Brit, sweet guy ;-)

and to remove at the same time James.. what an arse. :p
  • Options
    Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rorybb wrote: »

By who,the lying bullies,who didn't like him because they couldn't stand him beating them,so they all got together and thought they were so bright they would pretend and be nice to Gary thinking the public would vote him out. My god Garys wife was correct when she said he was the bright light in the dim house. Thick as f--k the four of them.
  • Options
    rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »

He may have been to some of the HMs, but screw them, but not to me as a viewer.....
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    farlofan wrote: »

This ^^^
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think you are trying to play us like puppets, as a disgruntled James supporter.
    Anyone who believed what you do would not watch the show, surely.

When some people find themselves widely distanced from the majority opinion their need to be right eats away at them relentlessly.

Like James, there is a need to justify the stance - so it's everyone else who fails to see the truth, they are gullible - while only the superior viewers you count yourself in can see through it all. It's a way of comforting yourself, in my opinion, but far too much like the nonsense spouted for three weeks by the Brad Pitt of Prancing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    crispih wrote: »
    to be what ia going to happen from now on. bb wanted Helen to win and she did, they wanted gary to win and he did. waste of money voting
    watch bbots to determine who the nasty ones were....

in unedited full glory...

then tell me what you think....
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was assured that neither James nor Dee won ... are you telling me I was lied to?
  • Options
    bradvillabradvilla Posts: 7,288
    Forum Member
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    Gary wasn't nasty :confused:

he was very nasty and we only saw a bit of it, we heard most of it when the others came out. The only reason people don't think he was nasty is because they patronise the elderly
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »

Well done sweetie....I know your not a Gary fan so that was nice......respect
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    To whom was Gary nasty? :confused:

Iain Lee, apparently.
  • Options
    bradvillabradvilla Posts: 7,288
    Forum Member
    If Gary was a nasty, who was a nicey?

Mainly George and Audley but also in part Edele
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    even Audley said Gary did his best to adjust to the hm wishes and that the other housemates would not acknowledge Gary's efforts. They had it in for Gary and in their eyes he could do no right!

Lauren and Audley and Claire have come out in support for Gary.