Options

bt wifi 5 day passes....

annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
Forum Member
i have emailed bt but in the meantime:

i bought a 5 x1 day pass yesterday, this morning when i logged on it said "1 remaining pass", is this normal or have they stitched me up somewhere?

Comments

• Options
    RoushRoush Posts: 4,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you had multiple devices connected? If so, that could be the reason as time runs concurrently for multiple devices. (e.g. with 3 devices continuously connected a '1 day' pass will only last for 8 hours).

If not it sounds like a problem on BT's side.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    just one.
  • Options
    RoushRoush Posts: 4,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You may have to wait and see what BT say then.

edit: Actually, just reading your post again - I don't think they do the 5x 1 day anymore. The 5 day pass is now for 5 consecutive days (120 hours) starting from when you first log in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Roush wrote: »
    You may have to wait and see what BT say then.

edit: Actually, just reading your post again - I don't think they do the 5x 1 day anymore. The 5 day pass is now for 5 consecutive days (120 hours) starting from when you first log in.

no they definitely do, i only bought it yesterday and it`s still possible to purchase today.

this is bt wi fi with fon, if that makes a difference, it`s five one day passes not a continuous log in.
  • Options
    maxsimaxsi Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's 5 consequential days , here is what the website says:

120 hours of wi-fi use starts from your first login. Log in and out as many times as you want within 5 days. If you use more than one device your minutes will be consumed more quickly. E.g. using two devices at the same time will halve your minutes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    no it`s definitely not, i had to activate another day this morning exactly 24 hours after my original purchase, i think fon must be different to bt wifi and i`ve probably got a fon pass.

it is actually on the site as "5 x 1 day pass".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    no it`s definitely not, i had to activate another day this morning exactly 24 hours after my original purchase, i think fon must be different to bt wifi and i`ve probably got a fon pass.

it is actually on the site as "5 x 1 day pass" not a 5 day pass.

i`ll see can i find a link in between going on and offline every two minutes. [>:(]

scuzzi double post it was hanging and i`m a nit of a clicker.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sorted now, thank you. :)

it was a fon pass and that`s just how it appears on the screen.