Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

What Deana and Adam situation?

Old 17-07-2012, 12:06
Tom_Stockton
Forum Member

Ohh It feels like everyone except Sara is gravitating away from Deana because of Conor's influence. The outsiders will be weakened this week when Luke A goes, but with Adam, Lauren, Sara, Deana they could sill manage to get one or two of the insiders up per week, who knows where Scott and Becky's vote will go, they could end up controlling which 'group' comes out on top each week...
Tom_Stockton is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 17-07-2012, 12:10
Heyyouoverthere
Forum Member

I don't think she can do know wrong I just hate when someone is using a lame excuse to turn on someone. He is being stupid even the other side is saying the same thing.
The other side saying the same thing means JACK! That is their way of targetting someone else in a sly way. They are happy to defend Deana who has been saved twice!

And why on earth would he be using a lame excuse to turn on his friend in the house. The fact is she used his name in a conversation which she doidn't need to all she had to do was comfort Luke and leave it at that she hasn't got a clue who the self appointed dullards of the house would be targetting at all so she had no right to make it about her and Adam.
Heyyouoverthere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 12:11
Virgo
Forum Member

Deana should not be talking about nominations and tactics, she is one of the biggest game player in the house.

Adam has every right to be offended, as she mentioned his name in her tactics of the game.

When Conor or Caroline talk nominations, every one is cursing them, different for princess deana!
Hey! Agree one hundred percent
Virgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 12:15
SIOPHIE_FIERCE
Forum Member

Hey! Agree one hundred percent
It's not a tactic it's her guessing what's going to happen. She's not the one that's going to be putting Adam up it's the insiders and it was pretty clear he would be their next target.
SIOPHIE_FIERCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 12:16
Johnp_
Forum Member

Deana was right on two accounts.

1. Insiders are going to pick her and Adam off once Luke A and Lauren are gone.
2.The outsiders could prevent this if they coordinated their nominations which for some reason they refuse to do. They have talked about doing this but get caught in their own petty agendas instead.

Adam is annoyed because he thinks he is more of a neutral figure, but realises the truth in what Deana says and is jumping ship and moving beds pretty fast whilst he has a reasonable excuse.
He will be wise to distance himself from the outsiders and integrate more.
I wonder if they just got a little complacent, it seemed to be going their way the last two weeks, and Deana apparently was now part of their team.
Johnp_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 12:19
qg2010
Forum Member

The other side saying the same thing means JACK! That is their way of targetting someone else in a sly way. They are happy to defend Deana who has been saved twice!

And why on earth would he be using a lame excuse to turn on his friend in the house. The fact is she used his name in a conversation which she doidn't need to all she had to do was comfort Luke and leave it at that she hasn't got a clue who the self appointed dullards of the house would be targetting at all so she had no right to make it about her and Adam.
Whatever. I made my point u are just regurgitating
qg2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 12:24
Enidan
Forum Member

I wonder if they just got a little complacent, it seemed to be going their way the last two weeks, and Deana apparently was now part of their team.
Also the floaters have integrated more with the Insiders especially Scott and Becky, the Outsiders only managed to recruit Deana and alienate Sara even more.

I think they are also convinced they are the 'nice' ones, which only works really when you have convinced the other housemates of that first.

Best play is to work on the housemates first and the viewers second. The viewers being more fickle. IMO
Enidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 12:27
chea
Forum Member

I don't think Adam understand BB
chea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 12:29
Wayne_Daniels
Inactive Member

Adam must go,what a pathetic excuse for a man. Glad I didnt fall for his mr nice guy act.
Wayne_Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 12:29
sofieellis
Forum Member

Doesn't matter if she knew what it ment or not ...it's equivalent of saying c*nt. last time I checked that's not a racial term.
According to the Urban Dictionary, it means "@r$ewipe"
sofieellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 12:30
NaughtyNan
Forum Member

I can't believe this guy was in a gang and went to prison. He's a total baby!
This ^^
NaughtyNan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 12:34
qg2010
Forum Member

According to the Urban Dictionary, it means "@r$ewipe"
also says it means F*ck..
qg2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 12:39
NaughtyNan
Forum Member

I don't think Adam understand BB
He understands it alright, he just upset his big fat arse has been dislodged from the fence a little.
NaughtyNan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 13:09
bradvilla
Forum Member

I think she spoke about it three times, three different convos.

"Covering for her" - what is it you say about Deana fans?
I meant covering for her in the sense of BB covering. I dont know, was purely asking as it seems to suggest this was the fourth time she has been in trouble and we havent seen that
bradvilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 13:11
bradvilla
Forum Member

No. Her first was with Scott, that was shown, her 2nd I can't quite remember, tho it will come back to me. Her 3rd was when they were punished with the Laundry task and this is her fourth.
Bl**dy hell, my memory is shot. Forgot about that.
bradvilla is offline   Reply With Quote