Keep the live band

Sandra_BainbridSandra_Bainbrid Posts: 8,166
Forum Member
I hope the Voice keep the live band and do not resort to backing tracks like the X factor. To me the live band is part of the show.

Comments

• supdj01supdj01 Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    just went to the auditions today and the live band is back! same guys from last year as well! :)
  • Sandra_BainbridSandra_Bainbrid Posts: 8,166
    Forum Member
    Thank you and pleased the band are back. How did the auditions go, were they enjoyable? Not wanting to know any names that go through but interested how the audition was for you :)
  • supdj01supdj01 Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    Hi, it was really good to be honest, the new twist is really really harsh as people just walk off if no one turns. Not sure if it was just that night, but the judges seemed more free than they did in previous seasons and had a lot more to say, especially Will and Tom. Looking forward to seeing it next year!! :)
  • Sandra_BainbridSandra_Bainbrid Posts: 8,166
    Forum Member
    supdj01 wrote: »
    Hi, it was really good to be honest, the new twist is really really harsh as people just walk off if no one turns. Not sure if it was just that night, but the judges seemed more free than they did in previous seasons and had a lot more to say, especially Will and Tom. Looking forward to seeing it next year!! :)
    Thank you for your reply and really pleased you enjoyed it. I am looking forward to watching next year. If no turns and contestants have to walk off, maybe we will see more acts but then we have to suffer adverts. Not sure I like the no turn as you say seems a bit harsh. :)
  • JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    I like the live band