✭✭✭
    lol "painfully thick".

We can all read, you know?
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »

Yes, but we're not all rude like you were there.
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member

What an odd reaction!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    *saved* :D
  • jodiemg :)jodiemg :) Posts: 509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i quite like cheryl as well, and i dont realy think shes thick, but it made me laugh quite alot when i saw it!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jodiemg :) wrote: »
    i quite like cheryl as well, and i dont realy think shes thick, but it made me laugh quite alot when i saw it!:D

If she's anything, she's thick.
  • tinkerbell987tinkerbell987 Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol :D
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the best laugh I've had today :D

Just to share ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Where does it say you know? :confused:
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    If she's anything, she's thick.

Yes, she's so thick that she's been involved in a girl band and then launched her own solo career and then finally, made it as a Judge on the X-Factor. Not exactly the actions/ability of that of a thick person.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Yes, she's so thick that she's been involved in a girl band and then launched her own solo career and then finally, made it as a Judge on the X-Factor. Not exactly the actions/ability of that of a thick person.

Precisely.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where does it say you know? :confused:

In the post they made.
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A decent PR/Management team agreed, not a great talent in terms of vocals or judging ability however :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member

I don't like Biffa and I'm sure she is thicker than a whalemeat omelette....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    silentNate wrote: »
    A decent PR/Management team agreed, not a great talent in terms of vocals or judging ability however :p

Yeesss. But then again, there's her finances to sort out and what not. This still doesn't amount to her being thick.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    she's thick, nothing but a puppet - see also Katie Pwice......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

not to mention the numerous fights she had with people along the way to get to where she is now, shes a judge on a show that takes advantage of people who are disolussioned or mentally unstable her and all others are no better then bullies, she had a sham of a marriage to keep her reputation , disowned her sister and her single fight for this love is a rip off of janet jacksons rythem nation even the outfit for it is the same as janets.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had seen that before, I think there was a group about it on Facebook, but I'm not mad about seeing it again :D
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fringo wrote: »
    What an odd reaction!

Not as odd as being compelled to pointlessly transcribe exactly what you've just seen.

Pet hate. People do it on YouTube all the time too...'Charlie bit me, that really hurt...lol!'
  • looby383xlooby383x Posts: 3,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not as odd as being compelled to pointlessly transcribe exactly what you've just seen.

Pet hate. People do it on YouTube all the time too...'Charlie bit me, that really hurt...lol!'
    I don't really see what is wrong with someone pointing out the bit that made them laugh the most.

How else would you say - the bit liked the best was.... without actually quoting it ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How does shaking your arse and singing badly on stage/with a group, and telling people they're cute little Northern soldiers imply intelligence?

Answer: It doesn't.
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

that couldn't be more true :D