Cheryl Cole 'nearly ready' for tell all Piers Morgan interview

12346»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Or merely highlighting that this 'Nations sweetheart image' is given to someone that clearly isnt as innocent or as meak and mild as she makes out :D

There was a funny bit when Piers asked how many people she had ever punched and she just said that she would like to hit him now - then the topic was quickly brushed over!
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tiggykate wrote: »
    There was a funny bit when Piers asked how many people she had ever punched and she just said that she would like to hit him now - then the topic was quickly brushed over!

:D

I bet she would :D;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    ghastly woman....dozens and dozens of singers have more talent in their toenail clippings than this witless media-ho...........
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    LoveBug. wrote: »
    Well apparently Piers raised up 'Gamu-gate' to which Kimberley booed at. There were also a few tears. Someone on twitter said 'I wasn't a Cheryl fan but she has converted me. The tears were genuine, and this is a real turning point for her'

EDIT: here's the account http://twitter.com/CheskieB

puke...prob a plant from her relentless PR machine....not as if she has talent to fall back on is it?

Wonder how she will cope with no longer being Simon Cowshed's flavour of the month....
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C14E wrote: »
    Have you ever considered that perhaps the tabloid media had their fun with that story 7 years ago when they splashed it across their pages? You know, when it was actually news?

What on earth do you want them to write about it now? :confused: Weekly reminders, perhaps? A disclaimer at the bottom of every Cheryl Cole article?

Honestly, some of the nonsense on here! It's good for laughs I suppose. :D

the media do not have to write about it every week. one of the doctors writes about everyday on here.

i assume they are doctors because they know so much about malaria