dsGB : Call Of Duty PS3 Clan : Sign Up : Group Discussion : (Part 2)

Comments

• darkthunder35darkthunder35 Posts: 5,016
    Forum Member
    daniel9624 wrote: »
    you two are mental, i went off at midnight, had a good 7 hours sleep and still woke up knackered! You two must be gagging for some sleep!

They've just informed me they are going for the world record next week. Min of 55 hours:eek:
  • frailfuryfrailfury Posts: 7,222
    Forum Member
    Mirrors Edge - £5 - Tesco Entertainment
    Forum Member
    frailfury wrote: »
    Mirrors Edge - £5 - Tesco Entertainment

Wrong thread:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    god they will be mad if they do 55 hours, i played a bit this morning with them and pauls singing was wonderful all night long, all night!!! lol ill be back on later not feeling too well at the moment and some cod wont help my headache!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im wankered
    Forum Member
    im wankered

You shouldn't post that on a forum, bit too personal:p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has someone just invited me to a game? If so it's my 6 year old playing :D.. I'll be on later.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2ymu2bo.jpg

Start 'em young.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't wait to get home and join you for a duet
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will add everybody on my new account later, as my normal account got hacked on mw2 :mad: so i created a new one to play on, but not for blops

Who were you originally ?? LOL
  • OneManTagTeamOneManTagTeam Posts: 3,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »

mattmancini :)
    Forum Member

Tis my brother Matt:D
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mattmancini :)
    Tis my brother Matt:D

ahh ok. Just couldnt follow it from the thread.

Does this mean that MW2 is still under control of hackers after that last patch ?? :(
    Forum Member

Does this mean that MW2 is still under control of hackers after that last patch ?? :(

He was hacked before the patch came out:)
  • BesterBester Posts: 9,698
    Forum Member
    Picked up a cheap copy of MW2 on the PS3 at the weekend. I've got a new-found respect for those of you who play CoD on the PS3. I don't know how you do it with that sh1te controller! :D
  • c00kiemonster72c00kiemonster72 Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dont seem to be gilly as played a load of mw2 last night and one hacker or hacked game in sight;)
  • manc602manc602 Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    Dont seem to be gilly as played a load of mw2 last night and one hacker or hacked game in sight;)

Not had any hacked games since the patch
  • TellyAddickTellyAddick Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    Had a host migration 2day and I pulled host :eek:

It's only the 2nd or 3rd time I've pulled host in about 8 days playtime of Black ops and wow what a diffrence

It's like I had the perk Stopping Power seriously no one can touch you One guy was rite next to me trying to panic knife me but he couldn't get near me my bullets actullay killed the guy I couldn't believe it.I could evan turn on and kill people shooting at me.

This is what annoys me about BO end of the day the guy with the better connection will win the gunfight in MW I can't say I noticed it because I allways ran stopping power to compensate my bad connection so When I shot the guy on target he was dead in black ops this is not the case I can load a clip into someone and then they can just turn around and shoot me.(and then theres 2nd chance don't get me started on that)

So I'm just sick of it don't get me wrong I like the game I love the fact they added things like cod point's wager match's and contracts but the connection issues in it have ruined it for me

I'm so jealous of my mates who play bo's on there xbox's
    as the game seems to run so much better on there.

So I've reached prestiege 9 now and I was gonna stop playing it and take a break then I realised theres no other games out there worth playing atm,

I'd love a new GTA 2 play or the new duke nukem that's coming out I'd evan like to play MW2 again but no one on my friends list is playing it everyones playing BO'S :(
    Forum Member
    Had a host migration 2day and I pulled host :eek:

It's only the 2nd or 3rd time I've pulled host in about 8 days playtime of Black ops and wow what a diffrence

It's like I had the perk Stopping Power seriously no one can touch you One guy was rite next to me trying to panic knife me but he couldn't get near me my bullets actullay killed the guy I couldn't believe it.I could evan turn on and kill people shooting at me.

This is what annoys me about BO end of the day the guy with the better connection will win the gunfight in MW I can't say I noticed it because I allways ran stopping power to compensate my bad connection so When I shot the guy on target he was dead in black ops this is not the case I can load a clip into someone and then they can just turn around and shoot you.(and then theres 2nd chance don't get me started on that)

So I'm just sick of it don't get me wrong I like the game I love the fact they added things like cod point's wager match's and contracts but the connection issues in it have ruined it for me

I'm so jealous of my mates who play bo's on there xbox's
    as the game seems to run so much better on there.

So I've reached prestiege 9 now and I was gonna stop playing it and take a break then I realised theres no other games out there worth playing atm,

I'd love a new GTA 2 play or the new duke nukem that's coming out I'd evan like to play MW2 again but no one on my friends list is playing it everyones playing BO'S :(

I went back to MW2, so did manc and maybe c0okie;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    Well done to Paul n murphy!u kept me entertained today especially with that vid lol poor murphy.now get some sleep
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    right on the bonce! fail lol

am nakered
  • PinSarlaPinSarla Posts: 4,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even worse is when I get killed when I'm a few metres round the corner :(

Then on kill cam I'm standing there like a lemon :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimzy1986 wrote: »
    Well done to Paul n murphy!u kept me entertained today especially with that vid lol poor murphy.now get some sleep

Yeah very well done guys for the 24hr COD marathon:D

I couldn't do it;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went back to MW2, so did manc and maybe c0okie;)

Yep I'm going to be putting in a fair amount of time again on MW2:D
  • Premium-OnionPremium-Onion Posts: 3,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not goint to lie. It was bloody hard. A few times I nearly fell asleep at the controller. Was planning to go to last man standing after 11 but the wife put an end to that one. :(
  • Premium-OnionPremium-Onion Posts: 3,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimzy1986 wrote: »

Massive fail on my part. I waited ages for that too. The sound is the best part though. :D:(

Will have to get everyone into a theater lobby to view it. :o