EE Spoilers- 2-6 Feb...Where are they?

vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,459
Forum Member
✭✭
No sign of the spoilers yet???

Comments

• CalfroCalfro Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    Cora probably won't be in them so you shouldn't really be worrying.
  • newyorkcitygirlnewyorkcitygirl Posts: 558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Calfro wrote: »

Nice:p
  • TellMeMoreTellMeMore Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're tucked away in Fatboy's belly button.
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully loafs of Dot, the beales more Stacey/ Masoods.
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    I would imagine they'd want to keep the next few weeks quite secret, so I wouldn't get your hopes up, it'll probably be like the Christmas episodes "Kim has a secret" "Ian makes a discovery" "Stacey is shocked over Shabnam's revelation"
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

😂😂😂😂😂
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    Alfie's burnt them and had the ashes made into a new belt buckle!

And claimed the insurance!

:-D;-)
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    No sign of the spoilers yet???

I've been waiting for them since like Monday / Tuesday!!!:(
  • CalfroCalfro Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    (via Digiguide)

Monday 2nd February
    When word spreads round Walford about Dean, his business begins to suffer. Will he accept a way out? Jane gets some bad news which results in her making a strange choice when it comes to her wedding outfit. Can Sonia save the day? Stan continues his quest to get Tina on board with his plan.

Tuesday 3rd February
    Desperate to help her father but torn about what she should do, Tina looks to her family for support. Lauren makes a big decision but will she get the answer she's hoping for?

Thursday 5th February
    The Carters grow concerned when Mick takes matters into his own hands. Lauren makes a startling discovery regarding Lucy Beale. Conflicted, Tina Makes her decision.

Friday 6th February
    No Episode due to the opening match of The Six Nations.

And just so they are Vaslav friendly:

Monday 2nd February
    When word spreads round Walford about Cora, her business begins to suffer. Will she accept a way out? Cora gets some bad news which results in her making a strange choice when it comes to her wedding outfit. Can Cora save the day? Cora continues her quest to get Cora on board with her plan.

Tuesday 3rd February
    Desperate to help her father but torn about what she should do, Cora looks to her family for support. Cora makes a big decision but will she get the answer she's hoping for?

Thursday 5th February
    Cora grows concerned when Cora takes matters into her own hands. Cora makes a startling discovery regarding Cora Cross. Conflicted, Cora Makes her decision.

Friday 6th February
    No Episode due to the opening match of The Six Coras.
  • eejmeejm Posts: 1,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    (via Digiguide)

Monday 2nd February
    When word spreads round Walford about Dean, his business begins to suffer. Will he accept a way out? Jane gets some bad news which results in her making a strange choice when it comes to her wedding outfit. Can Sonia save the day? Stan continues his quest to get Tina on board with his plan.

Tuesday 3rd February
    Desperate to help her father but torn about what she should do, Tina looks to her family for support. Lauren makes a big decision but will she get the answer she's hoping for?

Thursday 5th February
    The Carters grow concerned when Mick takes matters into his own hands. Lauren makes a startling discovery regarding Lucy Beale. Conflicted, Tina Makes her decision.

Friday 6th February

Monday 2nd February
    When word spreads round Walford about Cora, her business begins to suffer. Will she accept a way out? Cora gets some bad news which results in her making a strange choice when it comes to her wedding outfit. Can Cora save the day? Cora continues her quest to get Cora on board with her plan.

Tuesday 3rd February
    Desperate to help her father but torn about what she should do, Cora looks to her family for support. Cora makes a big decision but will she get the answer she's hoping for?

Thursday 5th February
    Cora grows concerned when Cora takes matters into her own hands. Cora makes a startling discovery regarding Cora Cross. Conflicted, Cora Makes her decision.

Friday 6th February

I love you for this. :):):)
  • dale0693dale0693 Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was hoping Ronnie would wake from her coma that week
  • DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    Lauren's last week then...
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    (via Digiguide)

Monday 2nd February

Tuesday 3rd February

Thursday 5th February

Friday 6th February

Monday 2nd February

Tuesday 3rd February

Thursday 5th February

Friday 6th February

Cora!:D:D:D

Please, just give the Carter's a rest already!
  • llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dale0693 wrote: »

I wasn't lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    Hmm nothing about Sharon's letter :/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dale0693 wrote: »

So was I! Doesn't sound like any Mitchells or Cottons are in it, unless they're keeping that part quiet. :(

Not much hope for Ronnie playing a part in the anniversary, which is a shame.
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Carter exposure doesn't usually bother me, but I was hoping for a bit more of the Beales & the Mitchells in the run up to the anniversary.

But if it means Stan will die quicker, I'm all for it.
  • PacerkezPacerkez Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    (via Digiguide)

Monday 2nd February

Tuesday 3rd February

Thursday 5th February

Friday 6th February

Monday 2nd February

Tuesday 3rd February

Thursday 5th February

Friday 6th February

Haha at the cora version. Thanks for posting
  • llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firegazer wrote: »
    Carter exposure doesn't usually bother me, but I was hoping for a bit more of the Beales & the Mitchells in the run up to the anniversary.

But if it means Stan will die quicker, I'm all for it.

This! It's needed imo or the live episode will seem really random compared to the other storylines flying around.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pacerkez wrote: »
    Haha at the cora version. Thanks for posting

Lol😄😄😄
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for those (and LOL at the Cora version). I'm not too annoyed about it not being on Friday as I'm busy anyway :)