Comments

• Options
    CardioCortezCardioCortez Posts: 11,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lady_xanax wrote: »
    She is still really annoying!

Vaughan being a massive hypocrite.

When she said "I like to keep my professional and personal life separate" I wonder what she's hiding re: the second phone and her mum.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was another decent episode and next week's looks good as well.
  • Options
    Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    sad day for us all

Sad day indeed :(
  • Options
    lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    When she said "I like to keep my professional and personal life separate" I wonder what she's hiding re: the second phone and her mum.

Maybe Mum is in prison?
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sonya breast cancer ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Grouty wrote: »
    Sonya breast cancer ?

Could be an interesting storyline.
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could be an interesting storyline.

Yeah.

Could see that coming a mile off, him being her bro.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I knew he was her brother, but again strong episode, im liking the older kids, Bonnie, Justin,Scott and Kenzie. Who did Audrey go out with?.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hadnt realised it was back until I saw it on bbc1 last night but I've watched the first 3 episodes and they're not too bad!

Was that Bonnie girl really in it last term? I'm struggling to remember her if she was or is hat the point? I was also having the same ideas about Lenny and the bike guy

I recognise the DH from when she played neck snapping Dr May in casualty and I can't shake the feeling I've seen the actors playing Kenzie and Scott before too
  • Options
    Forum Member
    smfan123 wrote: »
    Was that Bonnie girl really in it last term? I'm struggling to remember her if she was or is hat the point? I was also having the same ideas about Lenny and the bike guy

I recognise the DH from when she played neck snapping Dr May in casualty and I can't shake the feeling I've seen the actors playing Kenzie and Scott before too

As far as I'm aware Bonnie wasn't in it last term. She just joined in episode 10.

Quite disappointed about Lenny and the bike boy if I'm honest, could have been an interesting storyline :(;-)
  • Options
    lady_xanaxlady_xanax Posts: 5,662
    Forum Member
    smfan123 wrote: »
    I hadnt realised it was back until I saw it on bbc1 last night but I've watched the first 3 episodes and they're not too bad!

Scott actor played Warren Fox's son in Hollyoaks.
  • Options
    Sick n SexifiedSick n Sexified Posts: 1,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's been not been good for like, 6 years.

Can't wait for it to die.
  • Options
    adamo8adamo8 Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    It still could happen between Lenny and bike boy. Maybe the bike boy is the one who has the feelings for Lenny.

I'm a bit disappointed that it's ending as I really like most of the new characters!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    adamo8 wrote: »
    It still could happen between Lenny and bike boy. Maybe the bike boy is the one who has the feelings for Lenny.

I'm a bit disappointed that it's ending as I really like most of the new characters!

I still have hope :)

I agree, before this series started I thought it was very boring and has run it's course but now it has picked up again and I will be quite sad when it ends.
  • Options
    DalekCannDalekCann Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    Wild Mad Guess time: Scott is actually Kenzie's brother (unknown to her but maybe not to him) which explains his close relationship with her mum and his constant picking at her...maybe I'm overthinking this :p

Shame about Lenny and Dale though :(
  • Options
    gv6lgv6l Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Witness protection perhaps?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    DalekCann wrote: »
    Shame about Lenny and Dale though :(

Dale. That's his name :)

I agree, it's a shame. Could still happen though :p
  • Options
    JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The two new teachers are written terribly. Trying to make a point about training methods or something. Hopefully there won't be a 'winner.'
  • Options
    Adam FirstAdam First Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    So odd but this thread feels like it is talking about some random show I have never seen before.

That is sad, used to adore this show. I was a big fan of Tom Clarkson despite his screen time decline in the later series.

The had plenty of time to wrap things up and get some returns in so why are there so many new characters in it, looking at the promo videos.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scott being Kenzies brother didn't think of that.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Would be an interesting twist.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    Monday's episode was once again awful and faceless. It's like Waterloo Road has become a new programme and it doesn't feel like what was once an incredible show. Good thing that this is the last series because this show really is over.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it's been not been good for like, 6 years.

Can't wait for it to die.

You clearly haven't watched the first three episodes. Vast vast improvement over all other Scotland episodes (bar Toms death episode).
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They slept together though so not sure...hollyoaks did it but they really are on another planet to other soaps:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Adam First wrote: »
    So odd but this thread feels like it is talking about some random show I have never seen before.

That is sad, used to adore this show. I was a big fan of Tom Clarkson despite his screen time decline in the later series.

The had plenty of time to wrap things up and get some returns in so why are there so many new characters in it, looking at the promo videos.

The cast was a little thin going into this final series so they added a bunch of new (and actually quite good) characters. Some returns are lined up towards the end of the series apparently regarding the on going merger storyline.