Chargers is going to win isn't he

Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I actually like him but with so many dislikeable characters this year it seems pretty obvious he's going to win. Would like either of the Katie's to win (which I know isn't a popular opinion on here and I understand why) but can't see anyone else winning.
Would be interested to hear your thoughts!

Comments

• SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The polls suggest it is Hopkins' to lose. Cheggers doesn't really feature. That being said I would not be adverse to him winning. After last Summer I think a nice winner would go some way towards redeeming the voting public.:)
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's between Keith and Katie Price.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheggers won't win.....he's not entertaining or nasty enough
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »

I think Pricey is in with a chance
  • MaureenGMaureenG Posts: 19,507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheggers has been one of my faves since day one and I would like him to win.
    Nadia, too, but she's got no chance as every one seems to think she actually gave birth to Perez.
    I wouldn't mind Patsy winning either.

I want a nice winner for a change - the last three have been horrors, imo.
  • lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i hope cheggers wins but it will be kp.>:(
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like Keith to win. I think he's one of these 'not a bad bone in his body' types, and they have been very thin on the ground in BB for some years now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MaureenG wrote: »
    Cheggers has been one of my faves since day one and I would like him to win.
    Nadia, too, but she's got no chance as every one seems to think she actually gave birth to Perez.
    I wouldn't mind Patsy winning either.

I want a nice winner for a change - the last three have been horrors, imo.

Nice post....but it won't happen will it.....too many nasty people voting
  • HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope not. It would be a safe, dull winner in a really explosive series. I'd like Katie H, Katie P. Patsy or Michelle to win
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no chance
    Katie P has only droned on about herself. Noone cares and certainly not a worthy winner.

Keith however could win, or Patsy - they've stayed out of the fights and are just 'nice'.

I think Keith will get it because of what Kav did to him when drunk , and because of the task when he tried to make the other HMs laugh , and because he cries when he talks about his wife- that gets the voters every time !

OP- 'Chargers' :confused::D:D:D
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree. Although Katie H has held to the top spot at the bookies throughout so far.

If Keith does anymore DR praising Perez he may shoot himself in the foot there.

He's a great hm though, does all the washing up! :D