Options

Cheryl to join the Black Eyed Peas

Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Well she probably isn't but I thought I'd get there before the The Sun does because of the I am connection.:p

Apparently Fergie - the only one anyone gives an F about- wants to leave due to Will's out of control ego

Comments

• Options
    pocatellopocatello Posts: 8,813
    Forum Member
    Bad move, i doubt it, fergie can sing, cole can't sing at all. Her supposed "hit" song is tragic, you hear the starting beat and its ok, the second she starts singing its like omg...wtf is this sh*t, its like really bad karaoke.
  • Options
    SomebodytoLoveSomebodytoLove Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If there is any truth in that story, I reckon that would be the end of the BEPs.:(

I mean about Fergie leaving btw, not Cheryl joining.;)
  • Options
    nemesisisnemesisis Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member
    If there is any truth in that story, I reckon that would be the end of the BEPs.:(

I mean about Fergie leaving btw, not Cheryl joining.;)

ditto
    cheryl aint no fergie she may look good but she has no singing talant what so ever
  • Options
    stairwaystairway Posts: 1,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl to join the Black Eyed Peas

Funniest thing i've heard this year....so far
  • Options
    ghettoBLASTER!ghettoBLASTER! Posts: 5,220
    Forum Member
    Fergie's vocal range is just too out of Cheryl's leaque for them to even consider this. She could never pull those songs off.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to disagree with the people that think Fergie can sing. Her and Cheryl are as s**t as each other.
  • Options
    Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Black Eyed Peas are awful these days anyway, half arsed tunes that they know will sell, 'where is the love'?
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    If Fergie leaves they may as well call it a day. They only became popular once she joined anyway.
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fergie IS the BEP. They'd be screwed without her.
  • Options
    xAries_1990xxAries_1990x Posts: 2,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was a bit strange that after a BEP concert (I didn't go to) Will I Am and the other BEPs went to Gatecrasher (which I went to) because he was doing a DJ set there and Fergie didn't come with them when she was supposed to.

But at the time I thought there was probably just an innocent explanation, maybe it wasn't so innocent after all...