Options

Loveable Rouges dropped!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
Forum Member
I can't get my head around this! They had one official single release which went Top 10 and in my eyes had the potential to be quite big. So why has Syco dropped them?!

Comments

• Options
    kryskryskryskrys Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People are fickle. If they'd rush released Lovesick plus an EP a few months after Britain's Got Talent maybe they'd have been more successful? Although to be fair Syco didn't give them much of a chance...

Not a fan of them myself though. I didn't really see them on BGT, but they came across as really obnoxious in the What A Night video.
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    They probably only were signed for a single deal and Syco probably expected a higher chart placing.

Or maybe they just didn't get along with Syco, I mean they didn't even get a BGT performance but I think their single was out around the time that the show was on.
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Unfair to be honest. Not really been given a chance.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    That's a shame :( I liked them on BGT and What A Night was quite good. They weren't given a chance. Hope the Luminites don't suffer the same fate.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    They're rubbish that's why.
    I wish Justin Bieber and One Direction were also given the axe from their labels but I can't see that happening.