EE: Could Ryan come back in the live week?

Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
Maybe he'll be lurking in the shadows again?!

Comments

• lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Lacey Turner plays a big part in the 30th.

I'd prefer a Sean return tbh.

I hope it's where Stacey's key leads to!

If her key is Ryan related, it's a huge anti-climax, as he's already been seen on screen!:p
  • dale0693dale0693 Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He needs to come back again or his reappearence last September will be pointless!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lou_123 wrote: »
    I hope Lacey Turner plays a big part in the 30th.

I'd prefer a Sean return tbh.

I hope it's where Stacey's key leads to!

If her key is Ryan related, it's a huge anti-climax, as he's already been seen on screen!:p

Ooh yes please
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely Neil Mcdermott is lined up for a full time role at some point. Particularly with Stacey and Lily back. Unfinished history.
  • Bingo_Bingo_ Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get the feeling that lurking in the park thing is in the 'Roxie's money' drawer.
  • NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like them to explore a Stacey/Martin relationship. But I'm sure if Ryan returns there'll be some loose ends to tie up between him and Stacey especially with him being Lily's dad.

Hopefully he reverts to his old haircut. That floppy one he was sporting last year was naff.
  • BitoftreakleBitoftreakle Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    Yeah I feel he is due at least a few episodes, otherwise yes his cameo appearance last year served no purpose whatsoever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ryan back would also give Whitney a purpose.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely Neil Mcdermott is lined up for a full time role at some point. Particularly with Stacey and Lily back. Unfinished history.

Agreed!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ryan back would also give Whitney a purpose.

Yes. We need more Whitney!:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lou_123 wrote: »
    Yes. We need more Whitney!:)

Can't have enough of Fitney ;). Seriously Would love shona to receive more screen time.
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,273
    Forum Member
    Yes Please! He doesn't have to even speak. Just get your sexy Arse back to Walford pronto :)
  • llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I personally don't think he should, there's enough going on for the 30th as it is.
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Ryan were to return then I hope it would be related to Whitney and better still a Debra return. Ryan was a character that sucked the life out of two of the shows biggest females Janine and Stacey, so no way would I want a Stacey/Ryan reunion plus I have my heart set on a Stacey/Martin pairing. Ryan's best scenes were with Whitney so I hope if he is coming back its a story with her
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's almost certainly coming back at some point. There's no way they'd have had him back for that one scene if there was no follow up to come.

I wonder if his delayed return has any connection with Shona's mysterious absence over the last few months. She's literally been off screen for months, bar the occasional cameo appearance. I think whenever she returns to the screens properly, Ryan's story will resume.
  • srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    Hope not, he's awful. One of the worst characters ever.
  • eejmeejm Posts: 1,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Ryan's brief reappearance had anything to do with Stacey's key?