A startling possibility spoilers alert.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
Forum Member
✭✭
Just read the turn left synopsis, and come to a sudden and rather amusing conclusion.
Donna Noble is River Song!
she finds out in Turn Left secrets about her existence in the Universe she was nevertold.
All the times they were asked or presumed to be married.
Donna is told she is the most important person to the Doctor.
River knew of Tony but was too shocked to tell her her fate.
Something struck me when River wanted the doctor to say he knew her.
I realise now it just reminded me of Donna's neediness.
Also she says in PIC how she travelled across the Earth going toEygpt wanting somehting more, but it was not enough. What if finding the Doctor again after a long separation, and travelling the universe with and without him was enough.

Aaaw Criticise away just an idea a possibility.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice idea, and I can see where you're going with it. I thought something similar but then remembered what happened in "Father's Day" when "grown up Rose" was handed "baby Rose".
    If River Song IS Donna then surely she'd have known this and would have tried to avoid meeting herself. Also River Song seemed not to know who Donna was - odd behaviour if she was talking to herself?

But these points aside, it's a nice premise, and to quote Red Dwarf - it'd drive the conspiracy nuts wild.;)
  • TopovTopov Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    Just read the turn left synopsis, and come to a sudden and rather amusing conclusion.
    Donna Noble is River Song!
    she finds out in Turn Left secrets about her existence in the Universe she was nevertold.
    All the times they were asked or presumed to be married.
    Donna is told she is the most important person to the Doctor.
    River knew of Tony but was too shocked to tell her her fate.
    Something struck me when River wanted the doctor to say he knew her.
    I realise now it just reminded me of Donna's neediness.
    Also she says in PIC how she travelled across the Earth going toEygpt wanting somehting more, but it was not enough. What if finding the Doctor again after a long separation, and travelling the universe with and without him was enough.

Aaaw Criticise away just an idea a possibility.

But one looks like Alex Kingston and the other looks like Catherine Tate! :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Topov wrote: »
    But one looks like Alex Kingston and the other looks like Catherine Tate! :confused:

Yeah I know. Just ajokey idea really, although. Look what happened when the two Doctors met (let alone the five) Afterall one looked like Patrick Troughton the other like Colin Baker??????????????????? hmmm........:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    wouldnt it make more sense if Rose turned out to be River Song?
    because Rose has a far deeper connection with DW that Donna, & that is the type of connection & relationship River & DW seemed to share from the way she spoke
  • FunkmasterTFunkmasterT Posts: 14,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Startling possibility" is a bit much - "speculation with very little to go on" seems more accurate. River also doesn't say Donna is the most important person to The Doctor, she says Donna is the most important human in the universe.

Where did you take this from?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wouldnt it make more sense if Rose turned out to be River Song?
    because Rose has a far deeper connection with DW that Donna, & that is the type of connection & relationship River & DW seemed to share from the way she spoke

That's what i thought.

My theory being that by absorbing the time vortex as a side effect she has the power of regeneration.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Startling possibility" is a bit much - "speculation with very little to go on" seems more accurate. River also doesn't say Donna is the most important person to The Doctor, she says Donna is the most important human in the universe.

Where did you take this from?

No where hence the jokey possibility idea part. In these diff climes you have toput a spoiler on a full stop to avoid someone's ire and degredation.

as in post above spoiler and spoiler pics alert. All you get is two pics we have already seen???????

Humour is severely lacking in the WHOniverse, that and open minds.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    Do you really thing Donna is clever enough to be a Professor?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    nimicitor wrote: »
    Do you really thing Donna is clever enough to be a Professor?

Well she did figure out the dewey decimal system in two days
  • NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    No where hence the jokey possibility idea part. In these diff climes you have toput a spoiler on a full stop to avoid someone's ire and degredation.

as in post above spoiler and spoiler pics alert. All you get is two pics we have already seen???????

Humour is severely lacking in the WHOniverse, that and open minds.

Tell me about it, everything on here seems to be serious business (srs bsns!) God forbid being jokey...I despair sometimes I really do.

So continue with the jokey theories, I for one enjoy being amused, it is an entertaining programme here to entertain us :D

I'd better hide now twisted....:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NoseyLouie wrote: »
    Tell me about it, everything on here seems to be serious business (srs bsns!) God forbid being jokey...I despair sometimes I really do.

So continue with the jokey theories, I for one enjoy being amused, it is an entertaining programme here to entertain us :D

I'd better hide now twisted....:eek:

s'okay us mad crazy free thinking fools must stick together.
    :D