Options

Turn Left / The Stolen Earth / Journey's End

PJ68PJ68 Posts: 3,116
Forum Member
✭✭✭
i assume these all form a 3 parter? a review i read said TL ends with a cliffhanger, and bernard cribbins in the trailer for the next episode says the stars are all going out which is what the series has been leading up to (daleks i assume stealing planets)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i dont think they are as firmly linked as utopia was to its final two but yeah, it does lead into the stolen earth as i understand.
  • Options
    CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally I think "The Darkness"/"The Stars going out" is just do do with Turn Left which is dealt with in the episode but then a new threat appears at the end of the episode.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Corwin wrote: »
    Personally I think "The Darkness"/"The Stars going out" is just do do with Turn Left which is dealt with in the episode but then a new threat appears at the end of the episode.

Thats what I think
  • Options
    MulettMulett Posts: 9,057
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure as Turn Left - I think - wasn't originally going to be episode 11. I think it was going to be episode 10 - or possibly even earlier in the season. I guess we'll see how much it leads into the final two episodes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    as i understand it Turn Left ends back in the modern proper timeline
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Stolen Earth? :confused: I remember when I got my Radio Times with the season preview in it all those weeks ago, and it had all the episode titles in it, it had held back the title of episode 12 on the basis that it "gave too much away". I don't see what it gives away at all! It's a bit cryptic and ooooh, but not a spoiler as such.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Stolen Earth? :confused: I remember when I got my Radio Times with the season preview in it all those weeks ago, and it had all the episode titles in it, it had held back the title of episode 12 on the basis that it "gave too much away". I don't see what it gives away at all! It's a bit cryptic and ooooh, but not a spoiler as such.

I thought it was called "War on Skaro" based (largely) on this link. There's been an "end of season" playset out each year since "Doomsday" so it would seem to make sense.

Of course I could be wrong.......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,693
    Forum Member
    as i understand it Turn Left ends back in the modern proper timeline

I think it is back in the proper timeline because
    Rose tells donna to give the doctor a message, just two words.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was called "War on Skaro" based (largely) on this link. There's been an "end of season" playset out each year since "Doomsday" so it would seem to make sense.

Of course I could be wrong.......

Ooooooh! Now that would make a whole lot more sense :D
  • Options
    gazzer1970gazzer1970 Posts: 236
    Forum Member
    The Stolen Earth (1)
    First aired: 6/28/2008
    Date: unknown
    Enemies: Daleks
    Donna Noble, Martha Jones and Rose Tyler must work together at a time of great urgency as Earth is threatened by the new Dalek Empire. The Doctor and Donna must confront the Shadow Proclamation to find the truth, whilst a fearsome old enemy waits in the shadows...

Writer: Russell T. Davies
    Director: Graeme Harper

obtained from tv.com
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If that really is the title, then it's a bit rubbish! A real anti-climax... I was expecting something spoilertastic but that could refer to any number of things. Certainly not worth covering up IMHO!

I am, however, loving the comedy "reviews" of the War On Skaro set :p