Hello Magazine Shoot featuring Dotties, Nancies, Josephs and Marias?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 139
Forum Member
I saw on their twitters that both Lauren Samuels and Samantha Barks were at a Hello Magazine Photoshoot.
I also saw on Susan McFadden (Who won that grease show) that she was at a photoshoot for hello magazines with 'loads of nancys, dorethies, Marias and josephs'
Does anyone know what the shoot was for? And who took part in it?

She also said that the dorothies are very nice, and she has posted two pics with Lauren and Samantha.
I think Siobhan was there as well

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    After browsing through some twitter accounts I've found out that Jodie Prenger, Lee Mead, Lewis Bradley, Daniel Boys, Ben J*Ellis, Niamh Perry, Sophie Evans and Lord ALW were there as well. It was for a charity thing for kids, apparently. Should be quite nice. I do not know much about UK magazines though.

Zoe Tyler had also said that she had been to a photoshoot, she doesn't say what, though. I suppose it would be safe to say that Connie and Danielle were also there. I suppose Rachel, Aoife, Helena, Keith, Jessie, and Abi would have been there as well, since it was a catch-up sort of thing.
  • jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After browsing through some twitter accounts I've found out that Jodie Prenger, Lee Mead, Lewis Bradley, Daniel Boys, Ben J*Ellis, Niamh Perry, Sophie Evans and Lord ALW were there as well. It was for a charity thing for kids, apparently. Should be quite nice. I do not know much about UK magazines though.

Zoe Tyler had also said that she had been to a photoshoot, she doesn't say what, though. I suppose it would be safe to say that Connie and Danielle were also there. I suppose Rachel, Aoife, Helena, Keith, Jessie, and Abi would have been there as well, since it was a catch-up sort of thing.

Not sure if Keith was there. I tweeted Jodie to ask what Josephs were there she said Daniel, Ben, Lee and Lewis.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Connie was there, too. It was mentioned on her official forum after a tweet from The Sound of Music tour's Twitter.
    Forum Member
    jill1812 wrote: »
    Not sure if Keith was there. I tweeted Jodie to ask what Josephs were there she said Daniel, Ben, Lee and Lewis.

Ah, I saw your tweet on Jodie's page. Pity about that. I checked Keith's twitter, but he hadn't posted anything on it about the shoot.
    I also saw what Jodie said to another tweeter about sweet little Sarah*Lark. Wonder if it is true. She seemed genuinely nice.

I can't wait for them to do a proper catch-up show with all the contestants. That would be great.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also saw what Jodie said to another tweeter about sweet little Sarah*Lark. Wonder if it is true. She seemed genuinely nice.

According to those who've met both women they are genuinely nice. But even the nicest people don't get on with everyone. And Jodie did say Sarah wasn't nice to her, not that she wasn't nice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    Just wondering if there's any confirmation of Siobhan being there? (sorry me being a super fan)

this photoshoot sounds excting! i love when they do these "reunions" :D
    Forum Member
    According to those who've met both women they are genuinely nice. But even the nicest people don't get on with everyone. And Jodie did say Sarah wasn't nice to her, not that she wasn't nice.

Yeah*I guess that is true. I was sort of upset when I read that, as I really like both of them. And after all, some of the others like Samantha, Niamh, Fran, Rachel, and a lot of the Oliver's seemed to adore Sarah, so she cannot be.
    Forum Member
    Jmor27 wrote: »
    Just wondering if there's any confirmation of Siobhan being there? (sorry me being a super fan)

this photoshoot sounds excting! i love when they do these "reunions" :D

Somebody asked Susan Mcfadden if Siobhan and Danny (Bayne) were there. She replied back saying Danny wasn't but didn't say anything about Siibhan though, so I guess it means she might have been there. I love these reunions too ... wish they'd do a proper TV Show oneday
  • supergirlblibssupergirlblibs Posts: 5,038
    Forum Member
    Yeah*I guess that is true. I was sort of upset when I read that, as I really like both of them. And after all, some of the others like Samantha, Niamh, Fran, Rachel, and a lot of the Oliver's seemed to adore Sarah, so she cannot be.

Well .... I've met Sarah quite a few times and she was the loveliest, most friendly person ever. It's fair to say that you won't get on with everyone and people clash ... I could say alot here but I'm taking the higher ground to some other fans :p
  • ImOnlyWeeImOnlyWee Posts: 11,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh it's made it all the way to here. Awesome.

Sarah is a lovely, lovely lady.

Yeah imma sssh I think I said enough.
  • anna42hmranna42hmr Posts: 2,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does any one know when the pics are due to be in the magazines as i tend not to buy Hello
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I know peeps who worked on Oliver - the opinion of Jodie is not high.
    Forum Member
    Still love both Sarah and Jodie. They did seem to get on ok during the missions though. You're quite right there, supergirlblibs, people do clash. And from what I've seen from interviews, both are genuinely nice, so I still think they are great.

Sorry about bringing that up!
  • wkdstepmotherwkdstepmother Posts: 6,563
    Forum Member
    have to say I never warmed to Jodie - pushy and self absorbed in my view but TV is a strange medium and people are often very different in real life
  • supergirlblibssupergirlblibs Posts: 5,038
    Forum Member
    Me either ... I mean, fair enough you don't get on with everyone in life, that'd be boring huh? But there's no need to shout it out to everyone who will listen ... People can make up there own minds.
    Forum Member
    It is now available. Is there anyone who has got a copy? What is it like and who are in it? Is it a long one?
  • shamrock_dancershamrock_dancer Posts: 2,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://tweetphoto.com/38259830

Heresa pic from Sophies twitter, its 3 pages long and jsut says a bit about what everyone is up to. The only Dorothys in it are Lauren, Sophie and Danielle.
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,618
    Forum Member
    Bizarre. One Maria = Connie. No Aoife unless she was on her hols. No Siobhan who lives in London. No Helena who lives here too. No Jessie though she lives there. Aoife, Siobhan and Jessie have all played WestEnd leads (or leads in the Westend) and two still are so thats not the criteria. Susan McFadden is there from the iTV Grease show without ever doing an ALW show - and she's not even Aoife's understudy.

The cast appearing is
    Connie
    Lee, Lewis, Daniel, Ben
    Jodie, Sam, Rachel, Niamh
    Danielle, Sophie, Lauren.
    Susan McFadden

News - Niamh and Sam share a flat. Jodie has a job in a new BBC comedy Candy Cabs. ALW has an idea what Lauren could do in the future.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ALW has an idea what Lauren could do in the future.

No doubt an ALW musical, she got the brunette, wide-eyed, hig voice thing he goes for. Either that or he wants her as his next wife. :eek:
    Forum Member
    No doubt an ALW musical, she got the brunette, wide-eyed, hig voice thing he goes for. Either that or he wants her as his next wife. :eek:

He tends to go overboard for sopranos doing the almost impossible though and I don't think she is or claims to be one even if she hit some notes in the final. What is there in his repertoire that needs someone 18-25 in her range he might be bringing back? Grease sems to be a 6 month job so she may be free soon and unlike most Dorothies and Jessie, Lauren won't be in training still.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He tends to go overboard for sopranos doing the almost impossible though and I don't think she is or claims to be one even if she hit some notes in the final. What is there in his repertoire that needs someone 18-25 in her range he might be bringing back? Grease sems to be a 6 month job so she may be free soon and unlike most Dorothies and Jessie, Lauren won't be in training still.

What about what's already there? Love Never Dies, could Niamh or Summer Strallen be moving on.
    Forum Member
    What about what's already there? Love Never Dies, could Niamh or Summer Strallen be moving on.

Summer is a possible I should think - though Lauren is younger. She could sing Summer. Niamh from the sound of it (I finally have a ticket after being won over by listening to Sierra and Niamh, but have not seen it) has a rather quirky role that fits (was designed to fit?) her voice and look.
    Forum Member
    I forgot the other piece of story. ALW says he found his notes from when they were selecting the top 50 and the two names he had drawn circles round were Danielle and Sophie...the public got it right is his story. Not sure of the sense of that. If he had only noted 2 names I doubt if he needed to find his notes to remember that and the public only got it right because he helped them by saving the same two names......
    Forum Member
    I got to read it on the Lee Mead Timeline. Very nice to see all of them together. My four favourite Nancies in one picture was lovely. It was strange that Jessie was not there. She has done incredibly well in her cabaret shows, and in A Little Night Music. And no Keith? No Helena? No Siobhan? No Aoife (sob, at least Connie was there ... wonder if this has anything to do with the Webster saying that the Dorothies are more talented than the Marias. I always thought he liked the top 5 Marias well enough) And why Susan McFadden?
    I agree with you, thenetworkbabe, some very strange choices. Including the fact that Sam is dating Nick Jonas (that is wrong surely).
    Connie looked lovely. Danielle looked very pretty as well.

Now we know who ALW's top 5 Dorothies were - Danielle, Sophie, Lauren, Bronte and Dani (or possibly Jessica)
    I said before that ALW might want Lauren to play Christine in LND. I read in an interview somewhere that Lauren said she was going to train her voice. Maybe it is so that she could go into LND after Sierra and Ramin leave to act in LND on Broadway (in February, I believe, and isn't that when Lauren finishes Grease? I might be wrong about LND though)

On the whole a nice article. Could have had a few more pictures (I don't read many magazines, but they surely could have taken some more pictures and spread it to a few more pages) but I'm not going to complain. These catchups are not very often, so it is fantastic when they do come
  • anna42hmranna42hmr Posts: 2,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

(in February, I believe, and isn't that when Lauren finishes Grease? I might be wrong about LND though)

its around then, as she has posted on twitter she finshes grease the end of January