Is there a PS4 equivalent of Kinect Sports?

linkinpark875linkinpark875 Posts: 29,699
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Will there be a game similar to this? I'm moving over from a 360 with Kinect so hoping it's not like PS3 move and a lack of motion games.

Comments

• linkinpark875linkinpark875 Posts: 29,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bump?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Well put it this way the best PS3 Move games were First Person Shooters!
  • syntax23syntax23 Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Sports Champions is good ! :)
  • Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If your looking for motion games one would have to question why your leaving the console that appears to be designed with motion games in mind (besides Nintendo).
  • jokerzjokerz Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Red Arrow wrote: »
    If your looking for motion games one would have to question why your leaving the console that appears to be designed with motion games in mind (besides Nintendo).

He should just get an XB1 if he's interested in motion games.
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will there be a game similar to this? I'm moving over from a 360 with Kinect so hoping it's not like PS3 move and a lack of motion games.

Lots of PS3 games supported motion controls. Just glancing at my collection shows I own 6 Move compatible games and I don't even own the a Move controller or camera.
    Forum Member

Is it?

Name a decent motion controlled shooter not on Wiii or Move.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it?

Name a decent motion controlled shooter not on Wiii or Move.

I'm not sure the point your making.

linkinpark875 was suggesting he was moving from MS to Sony, but was wanting motion games. I was suggesting he stay with MS then if motion gaming is what he is after as obviously MS have designed the X1 with this in mind.
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure the point your making.

linkinpark875 was suggesting he was moving from MS to Sony, but was wanting motion games. I was suggesting he stay with MS then if motion gaming is what he is after as obviously MS have designed the X1 with this in mind.

The point I am making is that motion controlld games <> wave like a nut, but games which require carefull and accurate control are also as valid as any others.

Portal 2 is 10x better with Move than DS3, KZ3 R3 are both more fun with motion controls KZ3 multiplayer is full of Move users.

Bioshock Infinite I fear may be the end of hard core motion controlled games.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The point I am making is that motion controlld games <> wave like a nut, but games which require carefull and accurate control are also as valid as any others.

Portal 2 is 10x better with Move than DS3, KZ3 R3 are both more fun with motion controls KZ3 multiplayer is full of Move users.

Bioshock Infinite I fear may be the end of hard core motion controlled games.

The OP has asked about Kinect Sports elsewhere on this forum. Therefore I assumed it was that sort of game that appealed to him and therefore the X1 is the obvious choice then if you had to pick between Sony and MS.
  • linkinpark875linkinpark875 Posts: 29,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The OP has asked about Kinect Sports elsewhere on this forum. Therefore I assumed it was that sort of game that appealed to him and therefore the X1 is the obvious choice then if you had to pick between Sony and MS.

Mostly bowling maybe if there was a PS4 bowling or I can keep my 360?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    Kinect sports is bloody awesome, I was wary of it but it works brilliant. I won't be getting an Xbox One but I won't hesitate to recommended the Xbox One if you want to experience motion games.