Options

is this CBB theme a big up-yours to UKIP supporters?

Comments

• Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    David_Hill wrote: »
    Its actually more likely to encourage patriotism as viewers will back the brits to beat the americans.

That's how I see it too. Nothing more, nothing less.
  • Options
    rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    pc mad?....for God sake my grandad was starved to an inch of his life in a concentration camp, al iving skeleton, and then suffered with mental problems for the rest of is life, so if i im not a nazi lover that means im "politically correct" or its "pc gone mad".......why dont you think how insensitive you are?!!
  • Options
    PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    But the thing is I don't think all UKIP supports liked Ken because he is only a racist and sexist; he would be loved by of them if he was homophobic too!

This post is so full of stupid.

It'd be like me saying that all Labour supporters are paedophiles because of Lord Janner.
  • Options
    connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    It's not about "political correctness", it's saying that her views are vile and they don't condone them. What's wrong with that.

Why has it got anything to do with UKIP? Unless they agree with her views.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    PaleHorse wrote: »

It'd be like me saying that all Labour supporters are paedophiles because of Lord Janner.
    How? The poster hasn't talked about one person in UKIP, he was taking about Ken Morley as far as I can see.

Okay that poster went over the top but, a lot of supporters of UKIP are racist. The people in UKIP differently are.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ugh ffs...

What the **** happened to this world. I'm just gonna leave it there. I love how generalisations are frowned upon until it hits a supposedly acceptable target.
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think USA Vs UK is going to be this series biggest problem.
    Seeing as we are supposed to have a good rapport with America ? UK vs the rest of the EU I could well understand drop Nige in for good measure. Ofcom will be working overtime that's something this current production team seem obsessed over (as long as they control the controversy)
  • Options
    smoggieboonsmoggieboon Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimindex wrote: »
    I thought UKIP supporters had all crawled back under their stone.

Disrespectful to any UKIP voters. are you stirring it up so someone bites and calls you a lefty
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Disrespectful to any UKIP voters. are you stirring it up so someone bites and calls you a lefty
    UKIP voters are very disrespectful to people so it's one rule for one and one rule for another. BTW, you don't have to be Left Wing to dislike UKIP!
  • Options
    Colin RichardsColin Richards Posts: 471
    Forum Member

First of all Janner has not been found guilty and I don't think we should "Lord Janner".

Care to tell me why my post is "full of stupid". I guess you can't take a joke.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But the thing is I don't think all UKIP supports liked Ken because he is only a racist and sexist; he would be loved by of them if he was homophobic too!

Colin you're so dumb, I'm sure that UKIP as well as other political parties have supporters of different ethnicities and sexualities. You're just spoiling for a fight... What's up, did Tommy Robinson do a disappearing act, and take away your usual UAF target?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UKIP voters are very disrespectful to people so it's one rule for one and one rule for another. BTW, you don't have to be Left Wing to dislike UKIP!

But it helps if you are a Lefty as UKIP is the flip side of your core beliefs.. I'm sure that a lot of people with other political affiliations don't "hate" UKIP. They want to vet potential immigrants, whereas the Left want to invite all and sundry, no matter what they bring to the party.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But it helps if you are a Lefty as UKIP is the flip side of your core beliefs.. I'm sure that a lot of people with other political affiliations don't "hate" UKIP. They want to vet potential immigrants, whereas the Left want to invite all and sundry, no matter what they bring to the party.
    I don't mean to be rude but, I don't think you have any political understanding what so ever. The left don't want to let everyone in. Do you even know what UKIP's or Labour's Immigration policy is? Is it this vetting that you talk about and what does it involve?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mean to be rude but

You do mean to be rude obviously, and I wont be drawn into a dick waving contest with you...
  • Options
    Forever ChangesForever Changes Posts: 990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't mean to be rude but, I don't think you have any political understanding what so ever. The left don't want to let everyone in. Do you even know what UKIP's or Labour's Immigration policy is? Is it this vetting that you talk about and what does it involve?

I suggest you take a look at the Green party's manifesto, or listen to some of Corbyn's ideas on immigration. They want all borders dissolved
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay that poster went over the top but, a lot of supporters of UKIP are racist. The people in UKIP differently are.

you have evidence of that?. 4 million people who voted UKIP in May are all racist?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    I actually think USA Vs UK is going to be this series biggest problem.
    Seeing as we are supposed to have a good rapport with America ? UK vs the rest of the EU I could well understand drop Nige in for good measure. Ofcom will be working overtime that's something this current production team seem obsessed over (as long as they control the controversy)

a UK v EU theme would be far too risky, especially given the current climate.

UK v US was chosen mainly because half the CBB housemates these days are American anyway - they thought it would a bit of fun since both countries are similar culturally. But I think it could turn into a rather toxic anti-British agenda.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I suggest you take a look at the Green party's manifesto, or listen to some of Corbyn's ideas on immigration. They want all borders dissolved
    The Green Party is far left, that does not mean everyone who is left wing want to let everyone in.
    you have evidence of that?. 4 million people who voted UKIP in May are all racist?
    Yes I do; I don't have much time now but if you like I will post it later. Do you have facts to back up your views?
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why should we do that?

FFS you voted for who you wanted to vote for, so leave others alone who voted for who they wanted to.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How? The poster hasn't talked about one person in UKIP, he was taking about Ken Morley as far as I can see.

You and people with your views dont know what you are talking about.

You talk aload of shite.

Go and wash your mouth out ffs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just leave the idiots to it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I do; I don't have much time now but if you like I will post it later. Do you have facts to back up your views?

I eagerly await to see your rock-solid proof that everyone who voted UKIP is a racist
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sheils1 wrote: »
    You and people with your views dont know what you are talking about.

You talk aload of shite.

Go and wash your mouth out ffs.
    Prove It.

I never used that sort of language and I don't accept you to. The irony in you telling me to wash my mouth out.
    I eagerly await to see your rock-solid proof that everyone who voted UKIP is a racist
    When did I say "everyone who voted UKIP is racist?"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just leave the idiots to it.
    Don't worry I will.
  • Options
    dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the point is BB now seems to have gone PC-mad

It's been like that since 2007, any hint of 'offence' (real or fake) and they crap their pants. They are a reality show that can't handle reality

You're thinking of Labour/Lib Dem supporters after their parties got raped in the election

Don't forget all those muslim rape gangs that Labour allowed to operate in places like Rotherham, they didn't dare to try and stop them for fear of being called 'racist'