• Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Indeed. Such a great show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    I enjoy it. You should catch Chicago PD also as they do cross-over stories.
  • Options
    notlurkingnownotlurkingnow Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I love it too.
    Anyone know when it's back on?
  • Options
    Trickster999Trickster999 Posts: 1,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for your feedback, I will check it out.
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,944
    Forum Member
    Yes definitely. Watch it at the same time as PD otherwise you will end up wondering what happened in the one episode like most of us did.
  • Options
    TouristaTourista Posts: 14,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think the shows makers have done brilliantly with crossovers with Chicago PD and Law and Order SVU, I hope they will do more as they are gripping storylines.

Hope you enjoy it Trickster.....
  • Options
    natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes definitely. Watch it at the same time as PD otherwise you will end up wondering what happened in the one episode like most of us did.

Good advice but don't forget that only applies from halfway through s2 of Chicago Fire as that's when Chicago PD started!
  • Options
    PlasticGobPlasticGob Posts: 1,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing show, its fantastic. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    natalie77 wrote: »
    Good advice but don't forget that only applies from halfway through s2 of Chicago Fire as that's when Chicago PD started!

Yes good point. The hospital episode was a strange episode because of the crossover.
  • Options
    Minor MaggieMinor Maggie Posts: 243
    Forum Member
    A Chicago med spin off is now planned. Would be good to get series 3 on TV soon!
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love it. When is it back in the UK??
  • Options
    daclickdaclick Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That is the burning question!
  • Options
    actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    It's changed on geektown to Summer 15. Getting really peed off Now!
  • Options
    bobblabobbla Posts: 11,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great show, one of my favourites and i would definitely recommend it.
  • Options
    PlasticGobPlasticGob Posts: 1,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Need Season 3! When is it back?
  • Options
    suffolkbluesuffolkblue Posts: 4,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to see this but why is it not available from season 1 on demand.
  • Options
    BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,674
    Forum Member
    The first season is being repeated on Channel 5 HD on Tuesday nights, beginning next Tuesday (March 3) at 10pm. From the week after, they are showing them in double bills so they will be done by late April.

I'd imagine the new series will begin on 5USA soon after.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dancc wrote: »
    The first season is being repeated on Channel 5 HD on Tuesday nights, beginning next Tuesday (March 3) at 10pm. From the week after, they are showing them in double bills so they will be done by late April.

I'd imagine the new series will begin on 5USA soon after.

Wrong Chicago series, that's PD.
  • Options
    malcy30malcy30 Posts: 7,175
    Forum Member
    Any more news on when Chicago Fire S3 returns to UK TV. Last year Sky Living ran only a month or so behind US starting in October but this year it's now May and still no sign.

Sky rub your face in it as they regularly show the Chicago Fire ad break bumper despite have the show in limbo.

Is annoying as Universal last week had the L&O:SVU part of the triple show cross over with Chicago Fire and Chicago PD so made no sense. The rights holders should give each channel all three of those shows as it's never going to work in UK split Universal, Sky Living and 5USA.

May be forced to buy the BD again as the UK DVD and BD of Chicago Fire S2 included as a bonus the Chicago PD crossover episode. Given all home rights are with Universal they could do same again this year.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can get away with not watching the crossover epiosodes. They really don't mess with the continuity of Chicago Fire at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's annoying me too. I'm starting to get the feeling Living aren't going to show it.
  • Options
    GibsyGibsy Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    I tweeted Stuart Murphy earlier today who came back and said we should hear within the next couple of weeks
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gibsy wrote: »
    I tweeted Stuart Murphy earlier today who came back and said we should hear within the next couple of weeks

Did he confirm whether they are going to show it or was he just talking about a start date?
  • Options
    chrisr21chrisr21 Posts: 1,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to give up waiting. I like the show too much to wait any longer. Started watching it online before the weeks Chicago PD on 5USA
  • Options
    GibsyGibsy Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    Did he confirm whether they are going to show it or was he just talking about a start date?

He didn't say..sorry. Just some news, whether that will be a start date or whether they won't be showing it all remains to be seen.