Jahmene Douglas' Winner's Single: 'LET IT BE' - VIDEO!

Kuda_KunakaKuda_Kunaka Posts: 2,703
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Found this AMAZING fanmade video online:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVkuenDruR0

#goosebumbs

Comments

• jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    LOL! The ending is just hilarious when they try to edit it to make him win!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmm. The best man won. I say that as a Jahmene fan.

Wrong song entirely.
  • HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jahmene could have won in the end with a better winner's single. I think that really sealed James' win in the end. Impossible was much better than Let It Be. LIB is on my list of "Never to be sung again" songs for tv talent shows.
  • Kuda_KunakaKuda_Kunaka Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HughOS wrote: »
    Jahmene could have won in the end with a better winner's single. I think that really sealed James' win in the end. Impossible was much better than Let It Be. LIB is on my list of "Never to be sung again" songs for tv talent shows.

Every year the winners single is always thr same for both finalists., and they would both record the same song, different takes on it. I think that giving them different song, one better than the other, made James win in my opinion
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    HughOS wrote: »

I thought Fifth Harmony did a brilliant rendition of it on the x factor usa.
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    Every year the winners single is always thr same for both finalists., and they would both record the same song, different takes on it. I think that giving them different song, one better than the other, made James win in my opinion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_X_Factor_(UK_series_9)

Just take a quick look at the voting percentages on the saturday part of the final. James was 20% ahead of Jahmene. He had no chance after that amount of votes. Sunday Jahmene got slightly higher but even then unless the winners song was truly amazing (it never is) I doubt Jahmene would've catched up
  • Dreammaster695Dreammaster695 Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    one of the worse verisons i have ever heard, paije richardson sang it better and he was elimanted after singing it
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Really thought this was the ACTUAL video!! Can't wait to see what Jahmene delivers out to the fans to enjoy!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not every year. Matt and Rebecca had different winners singles as well. Sometimes the singers are too different for one song to suit both. Can you imagine Jahmene singing Impossible, it wouldn't have suited him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    It was well done but the winning moment made me laugh. It was like he was meeting royality (way back when you used to have to kneel) and James is just like "hello," *shakes hand* or that he was impromptu proposing to James who just looks puzzled.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the video has been put together well and everything, but gosh it's such a boring a version of the song
  • my name is joemy name is joe Posts: 4,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    video and song choice are everything the XF does wrong
  • MerityMerity Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fabulous! Would have made a great Christmas No 1.

Cant wait for Jahmenes first album...:)