Emmerdaily. 17th February. The desperate hours.

1111213141517»

Comments

• Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Teifiboi wrote: »
    But you'll watch them all the same!!! :p:p:D:D

Yes because mocking it will be the only decent thing about it :D

Lol at Glendas post :D
  • TeifiboiTeifiboi Posts: 14,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nooooohhh!!!I' ll be crying at the sheer unbridled, bodice ripping romance of it all. Especially the bit where Robert rides across the moor towards the village, on a white horse, his gaping shirt revealing his manly chest, before diving into a lake, to emerge, Mr Darcy-esque, grabbing a swooning Aaron with a cry of ' You' re mine now. No one else shall have you!' and riding off into the sunset:D

Are you sure that you don't have an advance copy of Pearl & Tracy's book? :p:D
  • wiggles247wiggles247 Posts: 48,088
    Forum Member
    Teifiboi wrote: »
    To be honest, the slippers look as if they may have been sent in by a fan, rather than being Emmerdale merchandise. They look like two pairs of those freebee slippers you get in posh hotels, with Rob & Ron stitched on them in red felt.

Just you wait until Pearl & Tracy's novel is published. I bet that will go down a bomb with Emmerdale fans, especially the ladies, it would seem. £15 a copy (hard back) I'm sure!? :p:D

Weren't they the ones Sharon Marshall off of 'This Morning' (and writer on the show) gave them (and then took back - the cheek!) on that Behind the Scenes segment they had on the show today (well yesterday now) = I mean Monday

Pandora. wrote: »
    I still have my Valerie's Secret lingerie from a few years ago. :)

:):)

These weddings will be 50 shades of shite :D
    Nooooohhh!!!I' ll be crying at the sheer unbridled, bodice ripping romance of it all. Especially the bit where Robert rides across the moor towards the village, on a white horse, his gaping shirt revealing his manly chest, before diving into a lake, to emerge, Mr Darcy-esque, grabbing a swooning Aaron with a cry of ' You' re mine now. No one else shall have you!' and riding off into the sunset:D

And now you see both of you had your expectations challenged - because I don't think (from your comments) either of you hated the wedding episode. Ten out of ten and a gold star for your functioning parachute minds (it's heartened me considerably, so thank you :)!!!)