Options

How Much Do I Love Clara Oswald? Let Me Count the Ways...

2»

Comments

• Options
    mikey1980mikey1980 Posts: 3,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guess we will just have to wait and see what they have in store for her.
    There are still a few things like what happened to her mother. Who gave her the tardis phone number in TBOSJ ?. See what she does in the two specials and S8.

Well the first special is all about the 'three Doctors' - Smith, Tennant and Hurt.

And then the Christmas Special is all about Smith's doctor regenerating.

So I doubt we'll there'll be much room for Clara's character development, certainly not before series 8.
  • Options
    CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A full series with a new Doctor is just what the Doc...

Urhm.

Forget it.
  • Options
    GeordieDancerGeordieDancer Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    For me, Clara is just too "perfect". Where are her flaws? She's gorgeous, clever, witty, 'feisty', confident, chirpy, wears gorgeous (expensive) clothes, everyone loves her, the list goes on and on! I find it very hard to like someone who has just been seemingly designed to be perfect.

Plus, I find Jenna a very average actress. She's one of those actors who is very plainly "acting". It doesn't come across as natural to me.

I haven't said this to anyone I know who likes DW in real life, because I think it makes me sound jealous of Clara. She just annoys me a lot :(

Agreed. I'm not keen on any of the Clara incarnations to be honest, and am more than a little miffed that River didn't get at least one episode where she was the only companion!