I want to see Rory again :)

Comments

• Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GDK wrote: »
    Oh no she isn't!

:D
    Oh yes she...will be soon. I read that she leaves in the S7 finale.
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't matter anyway, as I'm not going to try it out. :D
    don't blame you, neighbours might talk, cats would wonder.:D
  • GDKGDK Posts: 9,467
    Forum Member
    Oh yes she...will be soon. I read that she leaves in the S7 finale.

I didn't know that. Thanks for the spoiler. :rolleyes:

I hope the information is wrong. :(
  • Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't know that. Thanks for the spoiler. :rolleyes:

I hope the information is wrong. :(
    It's not a real spoiler because it's just what someone on here said. But really if the Doctor just gets to know her and she cheers him up, then she leaves after not very long, isn't that a bit, well...
  • Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not a real spoiler because it's just what someone on here said. But really if the Doctor just gets to know her and she cheers him up, then she leaves after not very long, isn't that a bit, well...

Good?

For some of us. :o
    Forum Member

Good. EDIT: sorry Granny, I mean in the sense that it's not a real spoiler :)

Speculation is good. Spoilers not so good.

If you don't like spoilers, as I don't, you have to accept it's a risk coming to a forum like this. But... Some people here clearly don't get the difference and post their own ideas and speculation within spoiler tags and put spoilers in thread titles.

Humans!!! *shakes fist*

:)
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rory and his wife Amy will always be alive for me, just like Sarah Jane Smith's story will go on; they could have a spin-off series.:)

btw saying yes he is / no he's not: I saw the Doctor in pantomime on Friday.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    k9fan wrote: »
    Am getting impatient; it is such a long time to wait.

He's behind you!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    btw saying yes he is / no he's not: I saw the Doctor in pantomime on Friday.:)
    Hope you enjoyed the Pantomime:D

I'm off to a Pantomime today, looking forward to it, this pantomime has a Captain in it.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He's behind you!

sandydune wrote: »
    Hope you enjoyed the Pantomime:D

I'm off to a Pantomime today, looking forward to it, this pantomime has a Captain in it.:D

Loved it, thanks, probably we "grown ups" enjoy pantomimes more than the children do :)
    Sue Pollard and Colin Baker were in it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Loved it, thanks, probably we "grown ups" enjoy pantomimes more than the children do :)
    Sue Pollard and Colin Baker were in it.
    I enjoyed the Peter Pan Pantomime yesterday, great fun.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandydune wrote: »
    I enjoyed the Peter Pan Pantomime yesterday, great fun.:D

:):):):):)
  • tszujmetszujme Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's in 1938 new York, isn't he? Adopting a child.

I wonder when the programme with Arthur Darvill and David Tennant is going to be on? I want something to tide me over until DW series 7b, and that might just do it. :)
    One of the other cast members tweeted it would be on in March.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tszujme wrote: »

Thanks for that. :)

Oh, well, I can look forward to Death in Paradise, which is on in January, I believe, and stars Ben Miller, the 12th Doctor.

Oh, yes he is! :D;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tszujme wrote: »
    Thanks for that. :)

Oh, well, I can look forward to Death in Paradise, which is on in January, I believe, and stars Ben Miller, the 12th Doctor.

Oh, yes he is! :D;)

:):):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bring back Rory and his wife.

The Clara person can die again and again and come back; so stories can be re-written and they can come back, too. IMO.

:(
  • saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jesus give it up. I loved amy and even more so Rory but they are gone. They are in the past. The program is all about change. If you keep going on about them you'll end up as tiresome as the Tennant fangirls/boys. Plus even Gillan said she doesn't want to devalue their exit by returning. Its Jennas time now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus give it up. I loved amy and even more so Rory but they are gone. They are in the past. The program is all about change. If you keep going on about them you'll end up as tiresome as the Tennant fangirls/boys. Plus even Gillan said she doesn't want to devalue their exit by returning. Its Jennas time now.

Rudeness is uncalled for; one can disagree politely and agree to differ in opinion.
  • sovietusernamesovietusername Posts: 1,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really miss the Ponds. :( It's not stopping me enjoying Clara obviously, that would be silly, but the abscence of the Ponds, and especially Rory (who was really quite a gloriously different companion) is really noticeable for me. Amy+Rory were 11's companions, he just doesent feel the same without them:cry:

Bye bye Ponds
  • bbll22bbll22 Posts: 527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really miss the Ponds. :( It's not stopping me enjoying Clara obviously, that would be silly, but the abscence of the Ponds, and especially Rory (who was really quite a gloriously different companion) is really noticeable for me. Amy+Rory were 11's companions, he just doesent feel the same without them:cry:

Bye bye Ponds

These bits in bold are how are especially feel here. I miss them alot. :(:cry:

Clara hasn't wowed me in the slightest and unlike a lot of people I don't see a good connection between Matt and Jenna at all. Its all rather forced to me. Awkward is another way I feel about it.

My fear is that how Clara came as very self-assured and quite cocky to me, is that we'll have another smug-type companion which for me is how Rose was in S2. I really don't want that but I just can't like Clara as it stands. Her plot-arc is really interesting and I don't fault Moff for it, I think Jenna's the problem for me. :(

The Ponds will be MY companions though. :):D
  • saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rudeness is uncalled for; one can disagree politely and agree to differ in opinion.

what as opposed to constantly bumping this thread with nothing but smiley faces? Which contributes what exactly to the forum?

my tone was supposed to be exasperation rather than rudeness.
    Forum Member
    The King and Queen are gone.

Long live the Queen!

Clara = brilliant, likeable, smart, intriguing

'Nuff said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what as opposed to constantly bumping this thread with nothing but smiley faces? Which contributes what exactly to the forum?

my tone was supposed to be exasperation rather than rudeness.

Just ignore the thread, then. It's not hard to do. Personally, I like this thread, and I like k9fan's posts.

Most of the threads on this forum nowadays are dreary reruns of stuff that's been said 100 times before. Shortly they'll be dreary and proffitless speculation about who Clara really is. This one, where you can have a chat, makes a nice change.
  • bbll22bbll22 Posts: 527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The King and Queen are gone.

Long live the Queen!

Clara = brilliant, likeable, smart, intriguing

'Nuff said.

Yes, that may be the case for you, but not for me and maybe not some others. She certainly didn't come across as likeable for me yesterday - a lot of that is down to Jenna for me. Far too self-assured and cocky as a companion. It's not right.

There's no chemistry with her and Matt at all in my eyes - its forced.

Maybe she'll become brilliant, likeable, smart and intriguing in time, she certainly hasn't for now for me in the slightest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bbll22 wrote: »
    Yes, that may be the case for you, but not for me and maybe not some others. She certainly didn't come across as likeable for me yesterday - a lot of that is down to Jenna for me. Far too self-assured and cocky as a companion. It's not right.

There's no chemistry with her and Matt at all in my eyes - its forced.

Maybe she'll become brilliant, likeable, smart and intriguing in time, she certainly hasn't for now for me in the slightest.

Also, this thread is a bit of nostalgia for a well-loved companion. There are loads of "Ain't Clara/Jenna wonderful?" threads for those who want them.