Options

ITV2 Show needs a complete makeover

13»

Comments

• Options
    Sammy2Sammy2 Posts: 2,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when are Joe/Rob offensive?? a few have mentioned it...

I don't find Rob particularly funny and Joe is fairly wearing but I've never heard them be out of line
  • Options
    Dub2Dub2 Posts: 2,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was so much better with MDS, or even Emma Willis at the helm.

Emma Willis has the most painful voice to listen to.

I don`t know which part of the UK she comes from, but that shrieking strangulated voice and accent of hers has no place in the broadcasting media.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,989
    Forum Member
    The whole show needs a revamp. In the past week we've had the camps split into two, the camps rejoining with the camp getting 'invaded' getting territorial, the same people doing the tasks, two new arrivals having to complete a task before entering the camp and an eating task (or is it two now?)

Seems like every other series of IAC I can remember. I understand their concept of a format, sadly it seems like the producers don't understand that formats get stale, repetitive and boring
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    Mirage wrote: »
    If they didn't keep flying out all the celebs, putting them up in a fancy hotel for the week and dumped all the presenters, they could afford to give us some live streaming, pay the editors wages and still have change. They would probably get a lot more viewers too.

I agree! People want to see more of the jungle action, not Z list celebs bitching about everyone. Why not gives us a longer show on itv1 ....apparently Steve Davis fainted yesterday. That wasn't shown!
    The itv2 show (as with other itv2 shows) caters for the plebs. I guess they won't change the format while millions watch it.
    Does anyone know the viewers ratings?
  • Options
    diyqueendiyqueen Posts: 2,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Missed the ITV1 show last night as was out, when I got in this was on thought I would tune in what an utter mistake. What a load of rubbish, how is this crap given air time.
  • Options
    diyqueendiyqueen Posts: 2,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dub2 wrote: »
    Emma Willis has the most painful voice to listen to.

I don`t know which part of the UK she comes from, but that shrieking strangulated voice and accent of hers has no place in the broadcasting media.

She is on Heart radio on a Sunday morning. CD time for me in the car lol I can't listen to her
  • Options
    Flo71Flo71 Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't bear to watch the itv2 show this year, hopefully everyone who feels there needs to be changes will do the same and not watch. Then the producers may finally get the message that they need to make changes.