Options

Minor things that for some reason affect your game enjoyment.

13»

Comments

• Options
    ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Swimming

Impossible achievements
  • Options
    MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotelier wrote: »
    NPC's that say the same thing over and over.
    FC3. for eg.
    Yes..I know there are jobs on the bulletin board, one of you tells me EVERY time I capture an outpost..I KNOW!...lol
    and no you arent "the man"...you turned up after I'd done all the hard work clearing the outpost..

Yes they bugged me to. I laughed when one walked into a fire that still was raging in the outpost but for no reason they blamed me for it and tried to shoot me. Bunch of ungrates.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    pearlsandplumspearlsandplums Posts: 29,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fishing in zelda games
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A couple more from me (probably quite a big list from me overall now lol)

Unskippable credits when you finish a game, a special mention goes to assassin's creed, yes i enjoy the games hence why i'm at the end credits that doesn't mean i want to sit there for 20+ minutes watching name scroll up a screen

Boss fights where you can still die after winning the fight
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In COD why can't you sprint more than 10 metres? Aren't these meant to be fit soldiers? Lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    thought of another one

On PS Vita and WiiU, when a game skips a cutscene if you touch the touchscreen, i might notice a smudge or bit of dirt and go to wipe it off only for the cutscene to skip and i now have no idea what is going on

Haha. This happens to me on Super Stardust on Vita and I accidentally release a bomb from touching the screen.
  • Options
    hsellorshsellors Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having to press "next" in a games cut scene / intro. I hate games where you have to go through half an hour of tutorials before starting.

Not being able to save whenever and wherever especially if I have to go out somewhere.

When I get stuck on a level which usually means I give up so never end up completing games.
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,391
    Forum Member
    Missions that are unreasonably difficult.

I don't mean difficult in the sense of challenging the gamer to use their wits and intelligence

But rather badly designed missions and levels which cause a gamer to get stuck and have to repeat the mission over and over and over again
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few more highlighted by Ninja Gaiden 3

If i press block i expect to block the enemies attacks, but when 9 out of 10 moves are unblockable why have a block button

Why can my shuriken kill a distant enemy in one hit but i can't damage a single boss with one in the slightest

Cheap cheating tactics by the A.I, if i dodge i should not dodge into an attack or straight into the path of the enemy
    the computer has no way to know which way i will dodge as i don't know which i'll dodge until about 1 hundredth of a second before i press it, it just comes of as cheap when you dodge only enemy to appear in your path with an unblockable attack