The Flavia Cacace Appreciation Thread (Part 12)

This thread is a continuation of: The Flavia Cacace Appreciation Thread
Dilly 1 wrote: »
YAY.. I got 'half' of the dress right :D I thought that dress last night was gorgeous with the lace top. Almost every week her dresses have been beautiful and last night was no exception. :)

I'm really looking forward to this Flawless number too.... Something very different for them all. :cool:

Comments

• Dilly 1Dilly 1 Posts: 39,906
    Forum Member
    Ooooo new Flav thread :D YAY!!! *pops champagne cork and party poppers*

COME ON FLAVETTES!.... We need to use this place more now that we have a brand new pad! :cool::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,984
    Forum Member
    Ooooo new Flav thread :D YAY!!! *pops champagne cork and party poppers*

COME ON FLAVETTES!.... We need to use this place more now that we have a brand new pad! :cool::D

*clink*

Lovely new shiny thread for us to sparklify and Flaviate :D

Just in time for the Flawless pro dance tonight too :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A nice new thread in time for Strictly :cool:

Pass the champagne round guys! :D
    Forum Member
    JollyMolly wrote: »
    *clink*

Lovely new shiny thread for us to sparklify and Flaviate :D

Just in time for the Flawless pro dance tonight too :D
    laura21 wrote: »
    A nice new thread in time for Strictly :cool:

Pass the champagne round guys! :D

Anyone bring nibbles?.... Can we throw them at the telly when the judges start nitpicking all over again when they are asked about Louis and Flavia in the results show?!? ;)
    Forum Member
    Just bringing the pro dance dresses over to the new house..... Hope you remembered the wardrobe Molly! :D

Dress Predictions

Pro Dance

Dilly - Yellow
    GG - Blue
    Hannah - Pink
    Freckles - Turquoise
    Molly - Red
    Lou - Silver
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone bring nibbles?.... Can we throw them at the telly when the judges start nitpicking all over again when they are asked about Louis and Flavia in the results show?!? ;)

Never mind the nibbles, how about the plate?

Sorry, I appreciate we don't encourage violence in this thread... :o:p:D
    Forum Member
    Just bringing the pro dance dresses over to the new house..... Hope you remembered the wardrobe Molly! :D

Dress Predictions

Pro Dance

Dilly - Yellow
    GG - Blue
    Hannah - Pink
    Freckles - Turquoise
    Molly - Red
    Lou - Silver
    Never mind the nibbles, how about the plate?

Sorry, I appreciate we don't encourage violence in this thread... :o:p:D

Haha.... I definitely have felt like throwing the odd plate, cup or left over pizza at the telly lately! Those judges have a lot to answer for. :mad:

Whoever said Saturday night light enertainment telly was good fun, was clearly not a 'Super-fan' of SCD! *stressed out* :p

MOLLY - You were a teensy bit right on the pro outfit with red.... although maybe not quite enough to earn a full point. Maybe half a point like me for the black in the paso dress :p We should have kept a league table at the beginning of the show. I think you would be in the lead! ;)

Pro girls & Flawless guys
    http://instagram.com/p/SdrgVEH6MI/
    Forum Member
    LOVED the Flawless routine tonight and not counting the Midnight Tango showdance a few weeks back, this could be my favourite of the series so far... Loved Flav in it, and glad she was at the front for some of it as we have barely seen her in some of the pro dances this series.
    Forum Member
    The Flawless/Pro Girls routine from last night...:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkzr240pUJA&sns=tw
    Forum Member
    I think I might just stay in here for a while..... all of the over-analzying of Saturdays Paso, plus all of the 'They should do this/They should do that' for this weeks Charleston everywhere is hurting my head and just making me want to switch off until I see it for myself on Saturday. I'm too fluffy to be thinking too deeply about all of this...... :p

Whatever they do I doubt will suit everyone so I'll just have faith in Flav and Louis to produce a good Charleston on Saturday, as they haven't disappointed me yet :)

What happened to the fun of Strictly? :confused:
    Forum Member
    Well that was a rubbish ITT tonight - I can delete that one from my Sky box :p I must start going through them in fact and delete the ones without the Louis and Flavia interviews.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I might just stay in here for a while..... all of the over-analzying of Saturdays Paso, plus all of the 'They should do this/They should do that' for this weeks Charleston everywhere is hurting my head and just making me want to switch off until I see it for myself on Saturday. I'm too fluffy to be thinking too deeply about all of this...... :p

Whatever they do I doubt will suit everyone so I'll just have faith in Flav and Louis to produce a good Charleston on Saturday, as they haven't disappointed me yet :)

What happened to the fun of Strictly? :confused:

I know, Strictly used to be such a nice, easy programme to watch! :D

I'm the same, I've enjoyed all of Louis & Flavia's dances, it's the constant criticism that's annoyed me afterwards. I have no doubt that they'll probably still be criticised again this week so it's not worth worrying about, they'll do their best & we'll carry on voting & we can't ask for any more or change it :)

And I wasn't much for ITT tonight either, do you think Nicky even realises poor Karen's sitting there? ;)
    Forum Member
    I know, Strictly used to be such a nice, easy programme to watch! :D

I'm the same, I've enjoyed all of Louis & Flavia's dances, it's the constant criticism that's annoyed me afterwards. I have no doubt that they'll probably still be criticised again this week so it's not worth worrying about, they'll do their best & we'll carry on voting & we can't ask for any more or change it :)

And I wasn't much for ITT tonight either, do you think Nicky even realises poor Karen's sitting there? ;)

Exactly :) I always enjoy what I see, so I will just go with the flow and hopefully they will impress the judges this time. I think I want this more for their own benefit than anything else as it must be getting them down that they are being constantly criticised.

Flavias tweet earlier was positive although I have no doubt it must be an effort to pick yourself and your partner up again, after a rubbish weekend. Still, let's hope this week can change all of that ;)
    Here goes another week, we are going to stay positive and create a charleston we hope you will all be very entertained with, try our best x
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just stopping by to appreciate Flavia's effort this year, since she gets slated at every turn. I think she's done a fantastic job with her choreography for the VW, cha cha, waltz, salsa, samba and tango. All of those dances have been getting loads of replays in my house. :D

I think the AS and the paso only look bad by comparison to those dances - still very good dances in their own right. I think now that the storyline has been created for Louis, and the judges seem to have succeeded in making some people think that he's actually a bad dancer (:confused::eek::rolleyes:), they will be back in top half of the leaderboard this week with an excellent charleston. I'm so looking forward to it. :D
    Forum Member
    echad wrote: »
    Just stopping by to appreciate Flavia's effort this year, since she gets slated at every turn. I think she's done a fantastic job with her choreography for the VW, cha cha, waltz, salsa, samba and tango. All of those dances have been getting loads of replays in my house. :D

I think the AS and the paso only look bad by comparison to those dances - still very good dances in their own right. I think now that the storyline has been created for Louis, and the judges seem to have succeeded in making some people think that he's actually a bad dancer (:confused::eek::rolleyes:), they will be back in top half of the leaderboard this week with an excellent charleston. I'm so looking forward to it. :D

Hello Echad and nice to see you here :) I agree and think her choreography has been brilliant this year, and I did like the AS and Paso but appreciate that others might not have. The choreo for the paso was excellent, and Louis danced it well.... just not well enough for the judges, or with enough feeling.

Oh well we have a new week..... bring it on :D
    Forum Member
    Quiet in here today :eek: - I was out Xmas shopping this afternoon into this evening so not really been online much. I need to start rewatching the pro dances from this series as I haven't really been watching them much for a change. I need to go through all of this series' recordings and have a look back at some of them :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quiet in here today :eek: - I was out Xmas shopping this afternoon into this evening so not really been online much. I need to start rewatching the pro dances from this series as I haven't really been watching them much for a change. I need to go through all of this series' recordings and have a look back at some of them :)

I know I havent rewatched many either I do think I have liked the pro dances more this year then last year , my favourite being the good v bad , Ballroom V latin dance

Ooh new thread
    Forum Member
    freckles88 wrote: »
    I know I havent rewatched many either I do think I have liked the pro dances more this year then last year , my favourite being the good v bad , Ballroom V latin dance

Ooh new thread

That was a good one Freckles and I also really enjoyed the Halloween 'Toxic' routine too. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1cLGSk_Ws8

I also liked the opening launch show number with them all dancing in the street so I'll have to dig that one out again.....
    I'll have to go back to the beginning and have a look through them all again. :D
    Forum Member
    This weeks Charleston song is a brilliant one for them :D
    Dr Wanna Do - Caro Emerald

Dress Predictions

Charleston

Dilly - Blue

Pro Dance

Dilly - Yellow
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,984
    Forum Member
    This weeks Charleston song is a brilliant one for them :D
    Dr Wanna Do - Caro Emerald

Dress Predictions

Charleston

Dilly - Blue

Pro Dance

Dilly - Yellow

Dress Predictions

Charleston

Dilly - Blue
    Molly - White

Pro Dance

Dilly - Yellow
    Molly - Red
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Echad and nice to see you here :) I agree and think her choreography has been brilliant this year, and I did like the AS and Paso but appreciate that others might not have. The choreo for the paso was excellent, and Louis danced it well.... just not well enough for the judges, or with enough feeling.

Oh well we have a new week..... bring it on :D

Thanks Dilly! :)

Bring it on indeed. I think this week's dance is gonna be amazebobs, as Brendan would say. ;)
  • GeekyGeminiGeekyGemini Posts: 1,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dress Predictions

Charleston

Dilly - Blue
    Molly - White
    GG - Green

Pro Dance

Dilly - Yellow
    Molly - Red
    GG - Blue
    Forum Member
    I guess that was Flavs Charleston dress on ITT given she is the only one dancing it. Alas none of us guessed red :p

I hope she is in a pro dance this week but I haven't saw any mentions of her training with the others :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    Love her dress this week, another beauty! :D

Hello all, just to let you know - got the phone bill through this week and was only minorly beaten, I've escaped from the worst.. until next month's... and will hopefully be fine after a few months ;):D They're so worth the money though! And how cute was Flav on ITT tonight doing her Blue Peter impression :p

Pro Dance

Dilly - Yellow
    Molly - Red
    GG - Blue
    Hannah - Purple

P.S. is it only me who's noticed Jimi's absence from Twitter lately...? Maybe she attacked him with the gaffa tape..? :confused:
    Forum Member
    Has the look of the forum changed or is it just the way it is displaying on my phone? :confused: