Options

The Jedward Appreciation Thread (Part 25)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if the twins are in Toronto for DSquared... that would be wonderful!
  • Options
    River_TamRiver_Tam Posts: 10,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rosemary wrote: »
    I thought this was quite a nice, its an aritcle by the Director of Jedward and the Magic Lamp's college congratulating her on the success of the show :)

http://www.spd.dcu.ie/site/news/Jedward.shtml

I love it when people get excited about being a WW trending twitter topic.

I've been so tired from going to panto I have still got 8 episode of Dream Factory to watch. I kept forgetting I could just turn the TV on while I was in Ireland! Have The Russians put the episodes on line on youtube or somewhere?
  • Options
    dechechodechecho Posts: 1,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pithywitch wrote: »

There's a (probably unreliable) rumour flying around twitter that they are doing a music video shoot.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dechecho wrote: »
    There's a (probably unreliable) rumour flying around twitter that they are doing a music video shoot.

I do love how so many people have run with that one single tweet and now that is a fact. I do hope it is true though!
  • Options
    rosemaryrosemary Posts: 11,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    River_Tam wrote: »
    I do love how so many people have run with that one single tweet and now that is a fact. I do hope it is true though!

I hope it's true as well, it was a pretty random thing for her tweet if it's not :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they are going to see Lyndsey Parker, the lady at Yahoo Canada who always writes nice things about them http://ca.music.yahoo.com/blogs/reality-rocks/jedward-cover-skyfall-no-seriously-223720454.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That would be great! Any rumours regarding song-choice for the vid?
    I hope they are going to see Lyndsey Parker, the lady at Yahoo Canada who always writes nice things about them http://ca.music.yahoo.com/blogs/reality-rocks/jedward-cover-skyfall-no-seriously-223720454.html

A few interviews while they're there would certainly open some doors for them.

I'm still holding out for the DSquared dream... I've always thought J&E would make a great impression on the catwalk. I know they're a tad bit too short... but, as there are two of them, then the height issue might take a back seat to the mirror-image motif.
  • Options
    Who Am I?Who Am I? Posts: 20,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are they still based there?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love it when people get excited about being a WW trending twitter topic.

I've been so tired from going to panto I have still got 8 episode of Dream Factory to watch. I kept forgetting I could just turn the TV on while I was in Ireland! Have The Russians put the episodes on line on youtube or somewhere?

Yes the channel Jedf**kable has them all, plus JBA.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, in this channel you have all the Dream Factory episodes :) (And Big Adventure ones too) http://www.youtube.com/user/JED****ABLE/videos?view=0
    That'd be great, she's always lovely to them
    I've always thought J&E would make a great impression on the catwalk. I know they're a tad bit too short... but, as there are two of them, then the height issue might take a back seat to the mirror-image motif.
    Very true

I don't know if they're making a music video but I wouldn't be surprised, they've mentioned it quite a few times and they always record stuff when they visit different countries: Paris-Lipstick, Tokyo-Waterline, NY-Miss America, Florida-A girl like you, Saint Tropez-How did you know. The only video they've made at home was Young Love and it was because they knew that the single was going to be launched just a few days before :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who Am I? wrote: »
    Yes the channel Jedf**kable has them all, plus JBA.

Ah fab! Love the Russians!

I love that their idea of a holiday is make a music video :-)
    Shame we never had a South African one then.
  • Options
    SecretPassageSecretPassage Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And it's now rumoured the video is for Happens in the Dark. Still, there's no source for this, but it would be awesome if it were true!

Yes! She's a fan and is always championing the Jeds. I really hope they get to meet!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And it's now rumoured the video is for Happens in the Dark. Still, there's no source for this, but it would be awesome if it were true!

The original source has deleted their tweets about the video shoot, so either it was rubbish, or it was meant to be a secret. (oops)

Edit: Or they got fed up with being pestered for info by Jedward fans!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sort of hope it's a holiday to recharge their batteries But might conbind the two like they did in Japan
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sort of hope it's a holiday to recharge their batteries But might conbind the two like they did in Japan

Hi JR - how are you?

Is their mum with them this time? If she is, that would probably indicate work rather than just a holiday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi JR - how are you?

Is their mum with them this time? If she is, that would probably indicate work rather than just a holiday.

Same as yesterday really taking a twitter break for a day or so! Please post important stuff on her if possable
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Momma Jedward is with them as people seemed to be chatting with her whilst waiting for her flight after boys had boarded.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched jba cheddar gorge it was yet again awesome

Also just before it their was a trailer for dan"s house they played ghostbusters jedward version over it

I bet they are ghost busters or something in jedward episode
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They have defo gone on their own. worked out nicely for Japan I wonder what the Jepic News is this time.

Poor Edward lost again. John seemed to be enjoying the forfeit just a little bit too much! hahahahaha.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They have defo gone on their own. worked out nicely for Japan I wonder what the Jepic News is this time.

Poor Edward lost again. John seemed to be enjoying the forfeit just a little bit too much! hahahahaha.

Aww poor Edward, but well done to John, I love the way he interacts with the kids and gets them excited...I loved his rap too..I think he's missed his vocation in life :D

Hubby and Daughter actually paid to do that forfeit in that place lol...they loved it! admittedly without the cheese, although it didn't look like there was too much in there..

I wonder what the Jepic news is too....I'm assuming its the rumoured video..but you never know on Planet Jedward
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think John would actually be an awesome sports coach for kids!

And we secretly know both the twins got to fly in a WWII plane. so if John wanted to roll around in cheese he probably did too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think John would actually be an awesome sports coach for kids!

And we secretly know both the twins got to fly in a WWII plane. so if John wanted to roll around in cheese he probably did too.

He would be excellent!

I'm pretty sure John wouldn't let a chance to roll around in cheese pass him by :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rosemary wrote: »
    He would be excellent!

I'm pretty sure John wouldn't let a chance to roll around in cheese pass him by :D

The whole series jba seemed to have more difficult facts and more facts in general than last year

I really hope it gets a third series and jedward www too and other presenting work they are born to be presenters and all round entertainers

So tour dates being announced in the uk in feb intriguing (not 100% certain about that just rumoured the other day )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another good episode of JBA and well done John. I thought the rock (cave) rap was inspired although I think I would have learnt more from Edward today. It was certainly close.

The best thing though about this episode - and this series - is the absolute joy from the tourists when they realise it's Jedward. Not so hated after all. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The whole series jba seemed to have more difficult facts and more facts in general than last year

I really hope it gets a third series and jedward www too and other presenting work they are born to be presenters and all round entertainers

So tour dates in the uk in feb intriguing

What I'm getting from lurking Twitter is that they will be announced in Febuary ....and Momma Jedward wants people to have plenty of time to buy tickets ...but as always it may not be true
This discussion has been closed.