Options

People at school had Diana's 'With or Without you' on their ipods!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    .Kooky..Kooky. Posts: 620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kasphlam wrote: »
    It's forming an opinion based on the amount of people you've seen, much like this thread's point. I could easily start another saying "People at college had every other act aside from Diana's 'With or Without chu' on their iPods." Just because you guys all like her, doesn't mean the rest of the U.K. do. I was starting a group who didn't.

Wow.:confused: Erm, yeah, I have absolutely NO problem whatsoever with you disliking Diana. If everyone liked the same people then this show would be extremely boring. It seems to me that you actually have a hard time accepting the fact that people in this thread and forum DO like her.

The title was addressing that a group of my friends at school like Diana and have her performance on their ipod. That is all.

This show really is just light entertainment. So, lighten up.:)
  • Options
    HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kasphlam wrote: »
    It's forming an opinion based on the amount of people you've seen, much like this thread's point. I could easily start another saying "People at college had every other act aside from Diana's 'With or Without chu' on their iPods." Just because you guys all like her, doesn't mean the rest of the U.K. do. I was starting a group who didn't.

Someone commented on the fact that you seemed to be suggesting your area represented the opinions of the public at large, even though you were only quoting from a limited consensus.

You responded to their criticism by stating the size of your area. It seemed to me that you were actually trying to state that the size of the area you lived in meant you had a better view of what the majority public thought. I mean, you did defend said comment by making statements about the size of your region, no?

I simply made a somewhat sarcastic response, pointing out that you can't really make such a judgement, seeing as you haven't actually been collating voting numbers for the whole of your area.

It's not a comment about stating what people you know think, but the idea that the size of your area somehow makes your figures more valid, when we all know you haven't been trawling the countryside with a clipboard.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    After the last two posts I am scared now......:eek:

Back to Diana now.....:)

Lee

www.diana-vickers.com
  • Options
    HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After the last two posts I am scared now......:eek:

Back to Diana now.....:)

Lee

www.diana-vickers.com

Why, what scared you?

(Trust me, I'm a lamb and not scary at all)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    Helbore wrote: »
    Why, what scared you?

(Trust me, I'm a lamb and not scary at all)

I did agree with what you said though....;)

Lee