Options

The Underground special effects on Eastenders tonight........

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like how people are using it to actually launch a full on tirade of hate against EastEnders. It was some dodgy CGI... get a sense of humour and laugh it off, guys.
  • Options
    teenagemartyrteenagemartyr Posts: 6,782
    Forum Member
    JarkdeLuxe wrote: »
    I like how people are using it to actually launch a full on tirade of hate against EastEnders. It was some dodgy CGI... get a sense of humour and laugh it off, guys.

Nobody has mentioned the word "hate" :rolleyes:

And it's nothing to do with having a sense of humour; EastEnders is not a sitcom.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whether or not the viewer has a sense of humour has precisely NOTHING to do with EastEnders being a soap and not a sitcom. I have no idea what you're on about and I don't think you do either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Whether or not the viewer has a sense of humour has precisely NOTHING to do with EastEnders being a soap and not a sitcom. I have no idea what you're on about and I don't think you do either.

No, it's just you
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But how did they do the part of the real station then? :confused:

Lol it's one of the easiest special affects to do.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    It was hilarious watching it, but i think the bbc are having a laugh with everyone, they're hardly short on the cash! I remember when dawn went into labour on the tube and i'm almost certain that was real and if it wasn't it looked perfect. Also when janine told ryan she loved him on the tube, that was fake but it looked fine...Definitly a joke courtesy of the beeb!
  • Options
    GaGa4EastEndersGaGa4EastEnders Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Lol it's one of the easiest special affects to do.

Well EE have done it countless times before. I have just been watching clips on youtube. Type EastEnders Tube into the search box.

Still clueless as to what was so lol about this one...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Who's hating on anything? We are just having a joke about some very bad, cheap looking special effects.
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Errr that's what we're doing - laughing at how bad the effects were!
  • Options
    KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You don't have to go anywhere near a tube to know that was $hite, don't make excuses for them.
    Should have just left it black if the green or Blue overlay wasn't working and used cut-aways for the station bit.

Worthy of an outtakes show.

Excuse me?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well EE have done it countless times before. I have just been watching clips on youtube. Type EastEnders Tube into the search box.

Still clueless as to what was so lol about this one...

Yes they've done effects before. But that was just diabolical. If you can find anything as bad or worse on YouTube then I will take it back. But I don't recall seeing them doing anything that tacky before.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The words 'fakest Tube I've ever seen' did cross my mind when watching...
  • Options
    LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least Ronnie's side had a reflection to make it look slightly better. Heather's side was atrocious though and since they have done tube scenes before, I'm not sure why that looked so rubbish tonight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who's hating on anything? We are just having a joke about some very bad, cheap looking special effects.

I was really just talking about teenagemartyr's miserable responses.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I was really just talking about teenagemartyr's miserable responses.
    :confused:
    What is miserable about -
    It was very cringeworthy. There are 101 better ways in which they could've done that.

?