hair in rollers

What is your opinion on girls in Liverpool wearing rollers in there hair out in public?
Also have you wore rollers out is public and how does this make you feel?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't bother me as much as watching some girls trapse around Asda in their pyjamas!
  • jarryhackjarryhack Posts: 5,076
    Forum Member
    I haven't seen anyone out in rollers but I regularly see girls in their pyjamas. Even people at the shop in dressing gowns....it's just plain NASTY!!:D
  • LushnessLushness Posts: 38,158
    Forum Member
    I did it once, but it was like at 5am in the morning and I had to get something from the shop! :o Not an act I would normally practice!!
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Going out in public in rollers, whatever next.

A young woman that lives on the same road as me, thinks nothing of driving her son to school in her pyjamas, dressing gown and slippers. How embarrassing and chavvy. I wouldn't dream of going any further than my neighbours dressed in my bed clothes. :p
  • Mike HawkeMike Hawke Posts: 367
    Forum Member
    This sounds like one of those bizarre fetishes. There's probably a whole forum dedicated to it somewhere!!
  • StudmuffinStudmuffin Posts: 4,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must be about a year ago now but I saw a couple of girls walking in to John Lewis, Trafford Centre...velour track suits, tango tans, hair in rollers. I was sitting next to a guy 60-ish and he turned to me and said something like "Thank you, love. If it wasn't for your expression I would be seriously worried I was imagining that." :D

Doesn't the "fashion" come from Colleen Rooney? I remember it being in the mags round about the same time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it all for effect...or are they really just a slovenly bunch who are taking all day long to get ready to go out later on in the night - and simply can`t be bothered ?
    as it must take a few hours to get that orange slap and 4 pairs of false eyelashes applied...not to mention the obligatory ultra black/blonde hair and extensions installed...

I have seen them occasionally.