Has Sam had Botox?

2»

Comments

• Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rorybb wrote: »
    If she has I feel very sorry for her. I'm 20 and I can't imagine feeling the pressure of "growing old" and feeling like you needed botox . fillers etc. at our age , I really can't :(

I know a few friends of my dad. One is 62 and his skin is flawless. Only a few lines.

He's into fitness and he eats the right foods.

Really if you look after your skin NATURALLY it will look after you.

Women put on too much make up, rub in far too many creams. It's no wonder they look old hags by the time they get to 50.

Sam shouldn't wear all that make up. She doesn't need it.

And botox and all these other fillers, NOBODY NEEDS THEM.
  • rorybbrorybb Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know a few friends of my dad. One is 62 and his skin is flawless. Only a few lines.

He's into fitness and he eats the right foods.

Really if you look after your skin NATURALLY it will look after you.

Women put on too much make up, rub in far too many creams. It's no wonder they look old hags by the time they get to 50.

Sam shouldn't wear all that make up. She doesn't need it.

And botox and all these other fillers, NOBODY NEEDS THEM.

I think it's sad that someone who'd in their early twenties would feel a pressure to look "young" we ARE young :o

The sad thing is if she didn't have it done everyone would rip her apart for being "wrinkly"
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rorybb wrote: »
    I think it's sad that someone who'd in their early twenties would feel a pressure to look "young" we ARE young :o

The sad thing is if she didn't have it done everyone would rip her apart for being "wrinkly"

I agree. I'm 32 this year and I'm still young. :D

You're young as long as you're breathing in my view. :D:p
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I didn't think she had until I saw a sideways shot of her face and her lips protrude exactly like a trout pout, not overly which is good but it was definitely noticeable on that shot.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Her boobs are fake, so yeah she has :p

They're real.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    I don't think she's had anything done to her face. She has the condition/disease where she can't stop pulling out her eye lashes (can't remember what it's called), so she doesn't actually have any eye lashes. This obviously makes her eyes look tiny. She's definitely not had fillers or her lips done. Maybe Botox at a stretch, but it doesn't look like she's even had that.

Have you not noticed that her eyebrows do not move? She has botox, it seems often, it has been shown on TOWIE. Someone of 24 should not be doing that imo.