Options

Congratulations to Asleigh Coyle on winning

124»

Comments

• Options
    FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    Ah, there's the problem! Anyone with at least a whole brain cell would see differently :p

Heeeeee well said Dave:D
  • Options
    Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its so funny that if you compare :-
    Ashleigh's (the real winner of bb15) appreciation thread she has 176 pages.
    Lets compare Helen's appreciation thread she has 2 pages.
    I think Kimberley has 6 pages.

Yes Ashleigh is a lovely person and hopefully her career will go from strength to strength- she deserves it.
  • Options
    Jungle CatsJungle Cats Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frillynix wrote: »
    I'm with you Pats.

By the way Jungle Cats I'm from NI and you are talking utter nonsense, folk are not as simplistic as that.........well thankfully anyone who I associate with isintl

Tsk talk about sweeping

are you a Republican or Loyalist?
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Ashleigh radiates class compared to most of her BB hms. Have a quick flick through her Twitter page. Positivity, class and friendliness. No bragging, bitching, slander or foul language. I sincerely hope this benefits her career in the long-term. And, yes, she looked absolutely stunning.

I'm sure there are other BB 15 HMs who have a perfectly pleasant social media presence and who maybe didn't bitch or use as much foul language as Ashleigh did on the actual show :cool: :D
  • Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    od hominem wrote: »
    Absolute bollocks.

I said much the same thing in a more "polite" way earlier ( and my comments seem to have vanished for some reason ) - but your,shall we say more direct post, is so much better !
  • Options
    KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    Artemis1 wrote: »
    Its so funny that if you compare :-
    Ashleigh's (the real winner of bb15) appreciation thread she has 176 pages.
    Lets compare Helen's appreciation thread she has 2 pages.
    I think Kimberley has 6 pages.

Yes Ashleigh is a lovely person and hopefully her career will go from strength to strength- she deserves it.

And if you read Helen's Appreciation 2 pages you'll find those two pages don't really contain much in the way of appreciation for Helen.
  • Options
    NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well done, the trye BB15 winner.
  • Options
    FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member

Ah, I see, that seems very important to you. Hmmm.

I dont give a shiny shyte about what someones background and politics are, certainly not when watching a frothy light hearted telly show.....most of us have a tad more depth to us (thank fook)

Ashleigh looked beautiful in the linked photos earlier, and I have no doubt she has a bright future ahead, and in her Twitter she comes across as friemdly and positive, a world away from some of the horrors she lived with.
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I made this thread for Ashleigh winning her Award not to rake up past wounds ,What ever differences you may have, you are in the wrong thread ,this is not a political one, sorry if I have offended anyone :(
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rosie50 wrote: »
    I made this thread for Ashleigh winning her Award not to rake up past wounds ,What ever differences you may have, you are in the wrong thread ,this is not a political one, sorry if I have offended anyone :(

It's a lovely thread rosie .Just ignore any nonsense .
    A photographer who worked with ashleigh last year just posted the following on twitter. It's a short blog on working with her , BUT when you scroll down to the photos they are absolutely beyond stunning . So many facets to this beautiful young woman .
    I give you miss ashleigh coyle , the REAL winner of bb ,

http://t.co/I8CG32q7g9
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well, I won't hold it against her. I'm still happy for her win. :) ;-)
  • Options
    Artemis1Artemis1 Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

A beautiful thread for a beautiful woman started by another beautiful woman.

Well done 😊

Ashleigh the real winner of bb15 fans have the right to celebrate Ashleigh's achievements.

I am sure that if Helen ever achieves anything since leaving the house her supporters will celebrate it.
  • Options
    SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    A photographer who worked with ashleigh last year just posted the following on twitter. It's a short blog on working with her , BUT when you scroll down to the photos they are absolutely beyond stunning . So many facets to this beautiful young woman .

Not seen this before - thanks for posting, some great photos and a nice little commentary from the photographer

And well done to Ashleigh on the award - fully deserved, she made the series for me- best housemate in years
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Artemis1 wrote: »
    A beautiful thread for a beautiful woman started by another beautiful woman.

Well done ��

Ashleigh the real winner of bb15 fans have the right to celebrate Ashleigh's achievements.

I am sure that if Helen ever achieves anything since leaving the house her supporters will celebrate it.
    Thank you Polli and Artemis for your kind words those photos Polli are Stunning,I really hope Ashleigh go's far and it wont be to long before we see her on tv again.I think she would have made a great stand in for Holly Willoughby while she is on Maternity leave :)
  • Options
    Twinkle toes noTwinkle toes no Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why do you keep on about politics ? No one is interested in this sphere. It's a game show. Leave politics out of it.
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you Polli and Artemis for your kind words those photos Polli are Stunning,I really hope Ashleigh go's far and it wont be to long before we see her on tv again.I think she would have made a great stand in for Holly Willoughby while she is on Maternity leave :)
    You are welcome rosie :).
    Quite a few are suggesting she try for telly slots doing presenting , because aside from looking divine she is never backward about giving her opinions and is really bright and chatty in every interview she has done . Very personable young lady .Her mother must be so proud of her .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why do you keep on about politics ? No one is interested in this sphere. It's a game show. Leave politics out of it.
    Teeny tiny hint .. shhhhh. <finger on mouth smiley>
    That post was several days back and you could have got away with it not being revived as it was dead and buried ;-)
    You're quite right though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are welcome rosie :).
    Quite a few are suggesting she try for telly slots doing presenting , because aside from looking divine she is never backward about giving her opinions and is really bright and chatty in every interview she has done . Very personable young lady .Her mother must be so proud of her .
    Absolutely agree Polli with all what you have said above,I think Mother and Daughter are so proud of each other so lovely to see :)
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, well done to her. She deserved it after narrowly losing out in Big Brother.
  • Options
    WilkcoWilkco Posts: 1,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for posting the Blog. These are stunning photos.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

Good for her :cool: I was rather fond of those 2 myself :D