Options

Why didnt KH didnt make an official complaint against Perez

jojoenojojoeno Posts: 1,842
Forum Member
✭✭✭
IN last nights prog KH was asked in the dairy room about Perez's attacking her and chasing her around the garden. Katie passed it of as "Perez being Perez". If she had of been a bit smarter and done a Perez by complaining about his actions , just like Nadia and Perez did on Keith and Jeremy I have a feeling Perez would have been in deep shit and asked to leave , especially as CBB have edited out the Perez remarks to KH to "lick his dick".

KH has missed a trick or maybe she really is nice and doesnt stoop to the depths of a Nadia of Perez.

Comments

• Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As she was giggling like a school girl at the time she would have looked rather daft complaining after wards, she needed to pretend offence to do that.
  • Options
    PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    Well it's not much of a stretch, given what we saw of it last night, but perhaps she simply liked being flirted with and chased around the garden.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    molliepops wrote: »
    As she was giggling like a school girl at the time she would have looked rather daft complaining after wards, she needed to pretend offence to do that.

Yep. That's probably why she refused to make a complaint about him, because she knew that she was giggling along when it happened.
  • Options
    SwiftishSwiftish Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jojoeno wrote: »
    IN last nights prog KH was asked in the dairy room about Perez's attacking her and chasing her around the garden. Katie passed it of as "Perez being Perez". If she had of been a bit smarter and done a Perez by complaining about his actions , just like Nadia and Perez did on Keith and Jeremy I have a feeling Perez would have been in deep shit and asked to leave , especially as CBB have edited out the Perez remarks to KH to "lick his dick".

KH has missed a trick or maybe she really is nice and doesnt stoop to the depths of a Nadia of Perez.

Cos she lurved it, lovely jubbly air-time - she should've thanked him.
  • Options
    Dr ZDr Z Posts: 3,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she's an adult.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are you joking - Hopkins and nice in the same sentance, how ridiculous!

Plus Perez did not attack Hopkins, she was enjoying it so much she kept putting her face closer to his! Running round the garden like an idiot calling Perez a perv and a fat dollop like she did, that's wasn't what I would call nice!!!!!
  • Options
    Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh grow up.

After all the comments Hopkins has made about Perez's genitals do you really think she can't take the banter.

Dear oh dear.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Yep. That's probably why she refused to make a complaint about him, because she knew that she was giggling along when it happened.

Exactly this and calling Perez names at the same time! Weird woman, just after air time again!
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The desperation to get Perez out is funny. Everything he does some people think he should be kicked out for.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    Oh grow up.

After all the comments Hopkins has made about Perez's genitals do you really think she can't take the banter.

Dear oh dear.

Charming.
  • Options
    andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    Hopkins wanted a full camera hug and Perez gave her that...she shd have therefore joined the queue to get up P's arse rather than the stupid suggestion of complaining.^_^
  • Options
    munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dr Z wrote: »
    Because she's an adult.
    Oh grow up.

Dear oh dear.

Ding ding ding.

Why would she stoop to his level?
  • Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    Loving the way that Perez is getting to everyone.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was wondering this and I think she didnt say anything as shes loving the attention Perez is giving her its creating her own story in the house and giving her the spotlight but really its the Perez show :D
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ding ding ding.

Why would she stoop to his level?
    Oh I think she did that days ago!

However, I agree with the 'because she's an adult' post. She's many things, but I don't see her at all as the crying wolf kind of person.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    She needs a sparring partner, and as much as I don't like her, she'd rather the public had their say.
  • Options
    pope_tartpope_tart Posts: 3,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How could she?

She's based her whole new career on telling people she offends that they shouldn't be offended and that freedom of speech is everything.....and despite the fact she's gone around looking offended by everyone and trying to curtail their freedom of speech by telling them to shut up repeatedly....she'd really put the cherry on the top of her hypocrisy cake by actually putting in a formal complaint
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's amusing really that, of all the people outside the BB house overreacting to it all, Katie H is the only one who hasn't and yet could have :D (ie. BB gave her the perfect opportunity)
  • Options
    puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

1. Because she wants to beat him fairly and not by getting him kicked out using rules
    2. Because her arguments against Perez and Nadia have been about the rule book and getting other contestants thrown out. If she then did the same she would be a hypocrite
  • Options
    munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Oh I think she did that days ago!

However, I agree with the 'because she's an adult' post. She's many things, but I don't see her at all as the crying wolf kind of person.

Yep, I remember her pulling the homophobia card, the racism card, the fearing for her life card...oh wait.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was laughing throughout and then when Perez toasted her with his glass at the end, she clinked glasses with him.....there's no way she was offended.
  • Options
    Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would she complain?

If last night showed anything it's that there's some kind of twisted mutual respect beneath all the hatred and arguing. Their chase around the garden was like watching two old enemies secretly pleased to see each other. It actually made me smile.
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dr Z wrote: »
    Because she's an adult.
    good answer

I think when Perez isn't acting up, and he reverts to grounded normal Mario he's not that bad
    Kav actually had a point there.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw Katie secretely smiling during that whole thing on last nights highlight show and then laughing while running around the garden that woman clearly doesnt have a problem with Perez she is loving the attention from him
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw Katie secretely smiling during that whole thing on last nights highlight show and then laughing while running around the garden that woman clearly doesnt have a problem with Perez she is loving the attention from him

That's the thing about Katie, I think she IS quite perceptive and she saw a side in Perez that was just wanting to have bit of a laugh, even if he did go too far with the air kissing and sticking his tongue out, and she's a good sport really. But when Perez switches into irritating and manipulative Perez mode, that's when she gets angry at him, when his noise level increases, and his behaviour becomes irrational, and he starts stirring - as it's all so immature and for attention.