Options

Where on earth has Jodie Marsh got to?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
Forum Member
✭✭
What's happened to the Marshmonster? I can't believe how quiet things are.

No jobs, no interviews, no nutty outfits to turn up at some nightclub in? Does no one want her anymore? :(

Comments

• Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's like an angel compared to Jordan . I prefer Jodie anyday ...yeah where is she these days? :(
  • Options
    funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,350
    Forum Member
    There was a glimpse of her on Big Brother's Big Mouth singing Est 17. if she hadn't had her tattoo's out I would never have known it was her. unrecognisable.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »
    She's like an angel compared to Jordan . I prefer Jodie anyday.

As do I.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    newwoman wrote: »

She's on one of the major TV channels then!

What a huge gap though now in her 'career' and Jordan's. Jordan's gone sky high while the MM is scrabbling around on channels no one's ever heard of.
  • Options
    mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,593
    Forum Member
    She has the EXACT same hairstyle as KP and the tattoos are revolting. :eek:
  • Options
    BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only thing Pwicey ever said that had me nodding in agreement: "Jodie Marsh ? Nose like a builder's elbow". :D
  • Options
    RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She ruined her body with those awful tats, didn't she?

I sort of wish she'd either settle down and get married etc, or get a decent career going (maybe she could write a book, didn't she have a five book deal? If Martine McCutcheon can do it so can Jodie!!)

It's a shame she fell out with MTV, she was fly-on-the-wall gold.
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oooh what happened?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She ruined her body with those awful tats, didn't she?

I sort of wish she'd either settle down and get married etc, or get a decent career going (maybe she could write a book, didn't she have a five book deal? If Martine McCutcheon can do it so can Jodie!!)

She's her own worst enemy. Shooting herself in the foot is a Jodie special.
  • Options
    chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    Leeah wrote: »
    Oooh what happened?

Her MTV show was about looking for a husband :rolleyes: and she had to date all these (I say "all"..at one audition, only 3 people turned up so they rang all the guys who signed up the previous day to ask where they were! :D) guys, and pick her faves, go on more dates with them or something, and then pick a winner/husband.

But MTV found out that guy she eventually picked, was actually seeing her throughout the whole show, and was always going to "win" it. (He'd also dated her in the past or something AND used to go out with Jordan :yawn:)

To make matters worse, they held a meeting with her, where she denied everything, and when they left the room and this boyfriend and Marsh were alone together, there was a secret camera filming and it caught her and him talking about it all, and him telling her "I thought you said they knew!"

I assume MTV were pissed that she did actually lie to them and they then looked liked frauds airing a tv show where the "winner" had already been chosen.

At least I think that's how it went :confused: It was such a great programme. She's such a mess!! But her family (minus her brother) seem lovely. Especially her mum.
  • Options
    Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jodie's never done herself ANY favours, but I think she's harmless enough - she has no self-awareness and is more unintentionally funny that disgusting, like Pwicey! Would love to know what she thinks of all this Pwicey/Peter/Alex business and if I was her, I'd love the opportunity to gloat now that Pwicey is officially the nation's hate figure is is slowly getting her come-uppance! :D Jodie's tattoos are bloody awful - why does she feel the need to literally plaster herself in ink? I've started watching both LA Ink and London Ink and have been impressed and taken with some of the tattoos, and would potentially have one small one myself, but seeing some people who have these massive tattoos that basically cover the whole of one arm makes me think "why" - you know you'll never be able to fuly get rid of it"? In regards to her programmes, if they were ever repeated from the beginning, I think I'd watch for the comedy value........... :o
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her MTV show was about looking for a husband :rolleyes: and she had to date all these (I say "all"..at one audition, only 3 people turned up so they rang all the guys who signed up the previous day to ask where they were! :D) guys, and pick her faves, go on more dates with them or something, and then pick a winner/husband.

But MTV found out that guy she eventually picked, was actually seeing her throughout the whole show, and was always going to "win" it. (He'd also dated her in the past or something AND used to go out with Jordan :yawn:)

To make matters worse, they held a meeting with her, where she denied everything, and when they left the room and this boyfriend and Marsh were alone together, there was a secret camera filming and it caught her and him talking about it all, and him telling her "I thought you said they knew!"

I assume MTV were pissed that she did actually lie to them and they then looked liked frauds airing a tv show where the "winner" had already been chosen.

At least I think that's how it went :confused: It was such a great programme. She's such a mess!! But her family (minus her brother) seem lovely. Especially her mum.

They did the whole show as a way to con a free wedding out of MTV... classy.
  • Options
    Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's happened to the Marshmonster? I can't believe how quiet things are.

No jobs, no interviews, no nutty outfits to turn up at some nightclub in? Does no one want her anymore? :(

John Terry might :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jodie and her broccoli tat :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John Terry might :rolleyes:

I'm sure he wouldn't say no. He was after Alicia Duvall, morals of an alley cat.
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    I miss her blogs :o
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She would be great on Celebrity Come Dine With Me
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BigGayL wrote: »

And as classy as ever! Heat seem to like her, they manage to give her a bit of a stint once a month, I remember now something on her last month!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jeez, she's in Heat this week with her t*t out and a **** hanging from the corner of her mouth. And her tatts look horrible. How many has she got??:eek:
  • Options
    iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ladies please dont go the tatoo route <3
  • Options
    _SpeedRacer__SpeedRacer_ Posts: 6,724
    Forum Member
    She would be great on Celebrity Come Dine With Me

Prophet!