If someone is close enough for you to lick them

Dave_62Dave_62 Posts: 1,215
Forum Member
✭✭✭
If you don't want them that close, then they are the ones being aggressive. Hopkins has quite literally got in Perez's face on more than one occasion, licking at her is fair form of self defence.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    Joke thread right?
  • B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    Dave_62 wrote: »
    If you don't want them that close, then they are the ones being aggressive. Hopkins has quite literally got in Perez's face on more than one occasion, licking at her is fair form of self defence.

Totally agree.

She's trained at Sandhurst, don't you know. She knows what she's doing.
  • Dave_62Dave_62 Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    B L Zeebub wrote: »
    Totally agree.

She's trained at Sandhurst, don't you know. She knows what she's doing.

Sandhurst 0 - Hilton tongue 1
  • ennui 57ennui 57 Posts: 1,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dislike both of them, but I definitely agree with you OP.

I had visions of a head-butting about to happen, so the licking was a better alternative.:)
  • Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He can lick me anytime
  • molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree he actually diffused the situation if he had been as aggressive as her they could have both been ejected.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    Joke thread right?
    . Its gotta be a joke this thread.... however to answer the question...... if a c***s in your face your gonna lick..... Right?
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see what the fuss is all about.
    She was in his face, he licked hers.. she ran away laughing and smiling, he gave chase, she told him to stop .. he stopped.
    As for the gyrating and 'suck my...' it wasn't shown, if it happened he was wrong, if it didn't it's a fuss over nothing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joke thread right?

No it's a very valid point. Why did she choose to be so close in his face for him to even attempt to link her?

You however get the prize for the joke reply! :p
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay_H wrote: »
    . Its gotta be a joke this thread.... however to answer the question...... if a c***s in your face your gonna lick..... Right?

deleted, read it wrong.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    No it's a very valid point. Why did she choose to be so close in his face for him to even attempt to link her?

You however get the prize for the joke reply! :p

Great reply,but for the small matter that she wasn't in his face. He was in hers, he was leaning in, she was recoiling. So how can he be licking her in self defence, when he was instigating?
  • greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    👅👅👅👅👅👅👅tongue smiley for those that can't see it
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie H has a habit of going right up close to Perez many times through out the series. Serves her right really , you cant keep invading peoples space that closely. He called her bluff haha
  • sjoscinevsjoscinev Posts: 776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't it fascinating how we all see these incidents in favour of the housemate to whom we have already committed our support taking no account of the actual facts of the situation.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joke thread right?

Not at all. In BB last year Helen Wood was called to the diary room for getting right up into Matthew's face.
  • oscar1oscar1 Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Jay_H wrote: »

Yes you are correct
    I love CAKES !!
    Regards
  • HelenbemerryHelenbemerry Posts: 5,738
    Forum Member
    It was only a couple of weeks ago that the forum was in uproar because Jeremy has looked at Chloe's breast - by the logic on here, it was her own fault because she was close enough for him to do it!

It's unbelievably the crap some people come out with >:(