Comments

• Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Pet Monkey wrote: »
    Nice pun!! Are you using a Sean Connery accent there? :cool:

Why not?:p:D
    But you are wise... :)
    Not turned on your head by Pash like I have been... :rolleyes::p:)
  • Options
    Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Why not?:p:D
    But you are wise... :)
    Not turned on your head by Pash like I have been... :)

You mean turned doollally by lust?? It's still week two. :D
    We might need that Container yet...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You mean turned doollally by lust?? It's still week two. :D
    We might need that Container yet...

But you see I haven't managed to get over him since last season!! :eek::eek::o:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Interesting!!! MUFC has tweeted their best wishes in support of Rachel and Ashley... :rolleyes:::p:D

https://twitter.com/ManUtd/status/386445673648103424
  • Options
    LennieLennie Posts: 25,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting!!! MUFC has tweeted their best wishes in support of Rachel and Ashley... :rolleyes:::p:D

:cool:

I remember once Ryan Giggs came down Countdown to wish Rachel happy birthday or a milestone she reached in how many episodes she did for Countdown, i think its on youtube
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lennie wrote: »

I remember once Ryan Giggs came down Countdown to wish Rachel happy birthday or a milestone she reached in how many episodes she did for Countdown, i think its on youtube

Yes... her 1000th Countdown episode earlier this year... :)
    Had forgotten that :)
  • Options
    KartemAddictKartemAddict Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    BBC Strictly @bbcstrictly
    Shh! Nobody knows it but @PashaKovalev is really 4 feet tall! It's all clever camera trickery #scd

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BV057inIUAAIJAk.jpg:large
  • Options
    GeorgousgeorgeGeorgousgeorge Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lennie wrote: »

God, she's a popular girl, eh! Should bode well for votes.

(and oooooh, this is my first mulit-post, Pash and Lennie, or whatever you call it!!!!)

Just under an hour to go. Dinner on, bottle opened.:)
  • Options
    peppy5peppy5 Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nearly strictly time! :D

Loving (nearly) all the costumes :)

Pash looking very stubbly:cool:, Rachel looking good and confident in that pic.

Liking Anya and Patrick's outfits too. Iveta's wearing gold knee high boots:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Shh! Nobody knows it but @PashaKovalev is really 4 feet tall! It's all clever camera trickery #scd

Thanks KA!! You just beat me to it on this thread... :)
    Love you loads.. :)
    They seem to be having fun... :)
    Good for them... :)
    Love that Strictly is back....:eek::eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Heavens, loads of tattoos. Im thinking, do they all virtually have tattoos, James, Artem, Robin, Aljaz, (bet Anton's got one hidden away somewhere!!!). Not Pasha's cup of tea, unless he has one hidden somewhere as well. Brendan, probably not. Can't see one on Kevin either. mmmmmmmm. Matthew Cutler had tattoos as well. What is it about dancers, and tattoos??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Heavens, loads of tattoos. Im thinking, do they all virtually have tattoos, James, Artem, Robin, Aljaz, (bet Anton's got one hidden away somewhere!!!). Not Pasha's cup of tea, unless he has one hidden somewhere as well. Brendan, probably not. Can't see one on Kevin either. mmmmmmmm. Matthew Cutler had tattoos as well. What is it about dancers, and tattoos??

I never understand this love for tattoos!! Specially in your face ones :rolleyes::eek:...Small commemorative tattoos are fine... But that's just me... I don't like them at all.. :D

Hope all of Rachel's supporters/fans/followers equal to votes rather than just drooling in front of the TV or over the computer...;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Imagine if Vincent was in that picture! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure about the pink boxers Pet. I think Pasha's tracksuit bottoms were turned over at the top, revealing a bit of pink - there was a pink logo further down the leg!!!!!!! Just keep off the bloody mushrooms, would you!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never understand this love for tattoos!! Specially in your face ones :rolleyes::eek:...Small commemorative tattoos are fine... But that's just me... I don't like them at all.. :D

Hope all of Rachel's supporters/fans/followers equal to votes rather than just drooling in front of the TV or over the computer...;):D

Absolutely Pash. I hope they vote and not assume that she is safe. Anything could happen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for all the links and pics :)
    Thanks KA...Up now... Rachel is looking HOT!!! ....Cant wait for their sizzling salsa... :eek::D

Rachel's dress looks a lot different to what we saw on ITT....in a good way I think :)

First spoiler thread tonight :eek: I love strictly nights. Anyone going to be brave and venture 'down there' :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure about the pink boxers Pet. I think Pasha's tracksuit bottoms were turned over at the top, revealing a bit of pink - there was a pink logo further down the leg!!!!!!! Just keep off the bloody mushrooms, would you!!

I'll do what you say. And if Rachel stays in tonight, then that's part of my new Lucky Ritual for the rest of the show.
    1. Do what GG says
    2. No mushies
    3. Contemplate Pasha's track suit bottoms, turned over, revealing a bit of pink... :p
    Ok, ok, ok...

Hey, I don't suppose it's any good to you (UK only :cry:) but Arcana just posted on the MF we can vote online five times for free :cool:
  • Options
    PoppysinbloomPoppysinbloom Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll do what you say. And if Rachel stays in tonight, then that's part of my new Lucky Ritual for the rest of the show.
    1. Do what GG says
    2. No mushies
    3. Contemplate Pasha's track suit bottoms, turned over, revealing a bit of pink... :p
    Ok, ok, ok...

Hey, I don't suppose it's any good to you (UK only :cry:) but Arcana just posted on the MF we can vote online five times for free :cool:
    :eek:

You're doing a Rachel on Pasha. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    callicot wrote: »

Rachel's dress looks a lot different to what we saw on ITT....in a good way I think :)

First spoiler thread tonight :eek: I love strictly nights. Anyone going to be brave and venture 'down there' :D

Me. If I'm in. I fear being forced to go out... :mad::mad: but otherwise, I'll be there. How about you calli?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:p:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

:rolleyes::D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me. If I'm in. I fear being forced to go out... :mad::mad: but otherwise, I'll be there. How about you calli?

I'm happy to venture into the unknown this year PM. The more the merrier I say....we can all hold hands together :D

Rachel Riley ‏@RachelRileyRR
    Frocked and ready for @bbcstrictly tonight! My outfit’s had a haircut, it’s an incredible neon orange, ready to Get Lucky now!! Olé!! #SCD

Good luck Rachel and Pash :)
  • Options
    KartemAddictKartemAddict Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »

I shall be lurking, but dont post on the MF, its a scary place! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has it been bad this year? I've only dipped my toe in and it seems somewhat tame compared to previous years.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Has it been bad this year? I've only dipped my toe in and it seems somewhat tame compared to previous years.

I think all the badness happened between the launch show and start of the main show... It is still tame...but let a few weeks pass... but I will defo be lurking and might post if I feel like it...
    Anyway almost time... I will be dippining in and out of here... :)
    Have fun everybody and Good luck to Pasha and Rachel... :)