Noah
    Cloud Atlas
    Zero Dark Thirty
    Stolen
    Resident Evil Retribution
    Anchorman 2
  • jackthomjackthom Posts: 6,621
    Forum Member
    Having really enjoyed getting half way through the 4 seasons of Justified I was horrified to spot that it expires on 15th Jan!

All is not lost however because it is still running on Netflix Argentina with no visible indication of it's imminent demise. :)
  • Party AnimalParty Animal Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Help guys
    not knowing the first thing about these streaming services I have SKY tv Box and subscribe to the family package and have watched the first 5 episodes of Vikings and it is shown once a week
    I have looked at the netflix site and cannot see anything about Vikings - a freind told me it was showing the whole two seasons
    so wanting to watch the whole lot whats the best way forward here buy the dvd or stream it form one of the services
    but need a pointer as to who is streaming it??
    thanks
  • passingbatpassingbat Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Help guys
    not knowing the first thing about these streaming services I have SKY tv Box and subscribe to the family package and have watched the first 5 episodes of Vikings and it is shown once a week
    I have looked at the netflix site and cannot see anything about Vikings - a freind told me it was showing the whole two seasons
    so wanting to watch the whole lot whats the best way forward here buy the dvd or stream it form one of the services
    but need a pointer as to who is streaming it??
    thanks

Vikings season 1 and 2 is free on Amazon Prime.

On Netflix, season 1 is available on Argentina, Brazil, Columbia, Mexico.

You would need a smart dns service such as Unblock-Us to access these Netflix regions.
  • BrolacBrolac Posts: 496
    Forum Member
    Netflix regions Argentina, Brazil, Columbia and Mexico are showing the 2 seasons of Vikings.

If you have a region switching service anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brolac wrote: »
    Netflix regions Argentina, Brazil, Columbia and Mexico are showing the 2 seasons of Vikings.

If you have a region switching service anyway.

You're right; 2 seasons. They only had one season not long ago.
    Forum Member
    passingbat wrote: »
    You're right; 2 seasons. They only had one season not long ago.

No knowledge of this particular series, I just looked it up on the pretty handy moreflicks site.

http://www.moreflicks.com/home/movies?utf8=%E2%9C%93&provider%5B%5D=netflix&query=
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No knowledge of this particular series, I just looked it up on the pretty handy moreflicks site.

http://www.moreflicks.com/home/movies?utf8=%E2%9C%93&provider%5B%5D=netflix&query=

I use moreflicks, but unless I've missed something, it tells you the Netflix region but not how many seasons are available,

I was using one of the regions it was on recently and noticed it had one season; they must have added the second season very recently.
    Forum Member
    I use moreflicks, but unless I've missed something.....

You have-just click the title:)

The excellent 'Tracks' is on Canada.
  • gothergother Posts: 14,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I stumbled across this new site looks like it'll be very useful for Netflix http://flicksurfer.com/#/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have-just click the title:)

That doesn't always work though. E.G. Arrow; US has 2 seasons, Austria has one. Moreflicks doesn't tell you that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    jackthom wrote: »
    Having really enjoyed getting half way through the 4 seasons of Justified I was horrified to spot that it expires on 15th Jan!

All is not lost however because it is still running on Netflix Argentina with no visible indication of it's imminent demise. :)

They have removed S4 from the latin american regions though. It is looking doubtful that S5 and 6 will be added but I could be wrong.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    guy1968 wrote: »
    They have removed S4 from the latin american regions though. It is looking doubtful that S5 and 6 will be added but I could be wrong.

If people need to see it, Now TV has seasons 1-5. Season 6 starts on January 20th in the US. It will be interesting to see if Sky add season 6 at some stage; whether as weekly episodes or the whole season sometime after it has finished in the US.
    Forum Member
    That doesn't always work though. E.G. Arrow; US has 2 seasons, Austria has one. Moreflicks doesn't tell you that.

You are quite right pb, my mistake.

Unless anyone else knows otherwise, it looks like the only way is to find out is to actually change to the regions moreflicks indicates.
  • Amanda_RaymondAmanda_Raymond Posts: 2,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Netflix have said they hope to have everything available globally in the future, not sure how they will do it but I do think it's needed
    Forum Member
    If people need to see it, Now TV has seasons 1-5. Season 6 starts on January 20th in the US. It will be interesting to see if Sky add season 6 at some stage; whether as weekly episodes or the whole season sometime after it has finished in the US.

Thanks for the info :) We got a Now TV box over Christmas and I hadn't realized it was on there.
    Forum Member

Just checked Argentina again and it's season 1 that is not available; 2,3 & 4 are still OK.
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    The Fall both seasons on US, just working my way through S2 it's good.
  • tony le mesmertony le mesmer Posts: 876
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Interview

on US & Canada from Saturday (24th January).

One month after the US release, and before the February UK cinema release.
    Forum Member
    jackthom wrote: »
    Just checked Argentina again and it's season 1 that is not available; 2,3 & 4 are still OK.

I saw they had dropped 13 episodes and assumed (wrongly of course so my apologies) that S4 was removed. Its odd that as I always thought netflix showed all tv series from the beginning. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    My internet is down at the moment and the only thing I really miss is Netflix! This thread is very handy, can't believe I hadn't spotted it before, thanks guys!
  • TaintedmeatTaintedmeat Posts: 1,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good fun films not particularly amazing but newish-

Identity theif and muppets most wanted on Netherlands
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Fall both seasons on US, just working my way through S2 it's good.

Just finished this...bloody brilliant.
    Hooked lined and sinkered.

Gilliam Anderson fabulous and gorgeous from a straight woman.;-)
    Forum Member
    I saw they had dropped 13 episodes and assumed (wrongly of course so my apologies) that S4 was removed. Its odd that as I always thought netflix showed all tv series from the beginning. :confused:

I'm wondering if this means they are planning to take off the entire programme soon. :(