The ironic thing is that most of you will still watch the series.

JordanC55JordanC55 Posts: 9,348
Forum Member
Everyone is on here saying they aren't gonna watch. Yeah, that's bull... Launch night you'll be sitting in front of your TV pissing yourself with excitement.

This years panel is actually decent. Just saying.

Comments

• JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JordanC55 wrote: »
    Everyone is on here saying they aren't gonna watch. Yeah, that's bull... Launch night you'll be sitting in front of your TV pissing yourself with excitement.

This years panel is actually decent. Just saying.

In your opinion. I have no desire to watch this series especially as they've got rid of the room auditions.
  • HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,633
    Forum Member
    I will do what I did last year. Watched the performances on YouTube. I might not see their VT's or judges comments but do I really want to be brainwashed? :p

I judge singers on how they sing, not by how they come across in their VT and decide I no longer like a singer because Simon Cowell is saying "you were better last week".
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hitstastic wrote: »
    I will do what I did last year. Watched the performances on YouTube. I might not see their VT's or judges comments but do I really want to be brainwashed? :p

I judge singers on how they sing, not by how they come across in their VT and decide I no longer like a singer because Simon Cowell is saying "you were better last week".

This is very true. Also, the way we watch TV these days have changed. Theres catch up, recording, repeats, streaming, youtube etc. Not just on one platform.
    I get a kick out of live TV but pre-recorded TV isnt a priority anymore.

The sob stories leaves me cold, the ads are annoying. Im interested in the talent, not the story behind it.
  • JordyDJordyD Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be watching the launch episode, but probably by the end of it, wonder why I bothered. Then I'll give up to the next stage, then the same again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course they will. Those who protest the most that they're no longer are usually the most loyal viewers
  • THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't watched since Dannii left
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    Most will tune into Episode 1 for curiousity, then switch over to Strictly with some possibly watching without the ads on catch up #fact
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JamieHT wrote: »
    In your opinion. I have no desire to watch this series especially as they've got rid of the room auditions.

But you still check and post in The X Factor forum?
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stube wrote: »
    But you still check and post in The X Factor forum?

Yes. To voice my dissatisfaction.
  • big bang theorybig bang theory Posts: 4,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always watch the show, but there does need to be more focus on singing performances again, and more pushing for singers that aren't diva singers all of the time.
  • Sammi42Sammi42 Posts: 3,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know I for one won't. I wasn't for watching it last year and only started watching at judges houses, the only reason being that my mum kept on at me to look up Andrea on youtube, I did and he was the only reason I watched. I've never watched the actual Sunday final.

I managed to do it with Big Brother so I can do it for X Factor... which won't be much of a challenge with all the rumored changes and judges lineup ;-)
  • jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still love it and it wouldn't be autumn/winter without x factor. im glad Louis is finally gone and I just hope Cheryl actually gets a personality this year
  • EdgarKEdgarK Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've watched the last five seasons, albeit usually only until the final two or three weeks when there's nobody left who interests me as a performer. but have wondered quite why I was watching through much of the last two. Certainly wasn't for want of anything else to do, XF has been almost the whole of my annual TV viewing. I don't know Nick Grimshaw from Adam, but if he's half the irritant he sounds to be I'll probably be lost to this series before the end of the first show.
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I won't be watching, I hadn't watched since 2010 and because Simon was back last year I tuned in. It was that tedious I lasted until halloween week then watched my favourite acts on youtube.

I certainly won't bothering this year, especially with the judges, no Dermot and no room auditions.