Options

Lisa BB9 on This Morning tomorrow

intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
Forum Member
Just saw an advert for it. Her and Bruce Jones (was in a celebrity BB, can't remember which one) are being interviewed about having gone from being successful and having money to now claiming benefits.

Comments

• Options
    GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had to look her up as wasn't sure it was custard cream Lisa or the one from Freddie's series.

http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a575962/big-brothers-lisa-appleton-i-live-in-a-rat-infested-hell.html

Mario would not approve of that health and safety.
  • Options
    ErinnaErinna Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always liked Lisa I hope something turns up for her.
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, that Lisa was OK. I was thinking it might have been the mouthy swearing woman from Liverpool - a right pain in the a*se. ^_^
  • Options
    george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    Was she one of the past Housemates who came in for the brief 'party' the other day? I seem to recall noticing her.
  • Options
    Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There have been 4 Lisas in BB if I recall - she was the nicest of the lot, by far.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa BB9 is obviously gonna tell how Big Brother ruins your life
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Should have stayed with Mario. 19 million people saw him on The Ant And Dec.
  • Options
    intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    There have been 4 Lisas in BB if I recall - she was the nicest of the lot, by far.

Lisa BB4
    Lisa BB7
    Lisa BB9
    Lisa BB10

Any more?

Didn't one of the earlier celeb BBs have a Lisa also?
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bruce Jones is Les Battersby, his favourite meal is egg and chips :D
  • Options
    RumoursRumours Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    Had to look her up as wasn't sure it was custard cream Lisa or the one from Freddie's series.

http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a575962/big-brothers-lisa-appleton-i-live-in-a-rat-infested-hell.html

Mario would not approve of that health and safety.

BIB - oh god yesss that Lisa, Lisa and Mario (Mr Health & Safety) and they met because he bought a crystal ball off her on Eb**. I so remember the episode where her and Mario were in bed with the bikkies and tea, I can remember thinking at the time how they reminded me of Oslo and Daisy from Keeping Up Appearances (Hyacinth Bucket - Patricia Routledge) and how a lot of their scenes were of them in bed together.
  • Options
    all_nightall_night Posts: 7,615
    Forum Member
    She came across well in Big Brother i recall. A level headed, nice woman.
  • Options
    GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Besides "dipping my custard cream into my hot tea" my main memory of Lisa is her thinking Rachel Rice fancied Mario and was coming on to him.

Mario ffs!:D
  • Options
    Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Besides "dipping my custard cream into my hot tea" my main memory of Lisa is her thinking Rachel Rice fancied Mario and was coming on to him.

I certainly won't be looking back on this series with the same fondness. :(
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ah Mario the facilitator. :D
    I think I was the only person on the Chanel 4 forums that liked Mario and his ealth n safety obsession. He was such an eejet....but when you consider what's come after him, he was comedy gold;-)

I remember screaming hysterically with laughter when Lisa said that Rache Rice was after her Mario:D Wasn't there some shenanigans or fight with Liverpool Steph too...my memory is failing me:(
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    all_night wrote: »
    She came across well in Big Brother i recall. A level headed, nice woman.

I really liked her too.:) Sad to see what her life has been reduced to.

Be careful what you wish for and all that ...:(
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erinna wrote: »
    I always liked Lisa I hope something turns up for her.

So do I, I was pleased to see her in the BBOTS audience with the other ex HMs but sad to know that she and Mario had parted. She looks as lovely as ever.
  • Options
    pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    I really liked Lisa, a lovely genuine woman.
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    Bruce Jones is Les Battersby, his favourite meal is egg and chips :D

Is he doing that series then? He has always wanted to get back into Corrie, he was in a Celeb BB but didn't come across too well in my mind. I hope something turns up for these people as they have entertained us in the past. Shame.....:(
  • Options
    BowdonBowdon Posts: 705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope things improve for her.

There are some really bad council estates around. Most people don't realise how bad until they live on there. People shouldnt have to live in those conditions in this day and age.