Does Nick Have Staying Power? (vid)

2»

Comments

• valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I read its her best friend and they are really close so calls her wife and the boyfriend must be doing cart wheels that it got called off imagine being married to that:o

BIB I thought you had been. :confused: Is she no longer the girl of your dreams.:(
  • CLIVE_SmithCLIVE_Smith Posts: 8,043
    Forum Member
    vald wrote: »
    BIB I thought you had been. :confused: Is she no longer the girl of your dreams.:(

Vald i'm happily married thank you;-) I like the underdog but now she has gone over to the dark side and become a bunny boiler :o:o:o
    Forum Member
    Vald i'm happily married thank you;-) I like the underdog but now she has gone over to the dark side and become a bunny boiler :o:o:o

BIB Tut tut ;-)

I'm glad to hear that you haven't got a Harry in your life.:)
    Forum Member
    BIB Tut tut ;-)

I'm glad to hear that you haven't got a Harry in your life.:)

Aww thanks Vald i have not got a Harry in my life thank god:) i see you don't agree about her being a bunny boiler shes getting more like Glenn Close everyday:)
    Forum Member
    Aww thanks Vald i have not got a Harry in my life thank god:) i see you don't agree about her being a bunny boiler shes getting more like Glenn Close everyday:)

BIB I don't mind the expression....I was taking the p out of you being offended by it up til now.:D
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Play Misty for Me :o
  • Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB I don't mind the expression....I was taking the p out of you being offended by it up til now.:D

Think it was just yesterday when it was highly offensive, today has proved to be a turning point :D. I'm glad Clive doesn't have that botheration too :)
    Forum Member
    Sorry Vald i come to the wrong conclusion ;-)
    Forum Member
    Play Misty for Me :o

:D:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Panda Eyes wrote: »
    Think it was just yesterday when it was highly offensive, today has proved to be a turning point :D. I'm glad Clive doesn't have that botheration too :)

Panda Eyes the turning point has happen for me no doubt :p
    Forum Member
    Panda Eyes the turning point has happen for me no doubt :p

Now who am I going to debate with.:(
  • bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is she going to do outside the house, if she can't sleep without him now? :o

She has a good friend at home. Harry never sleeps alone. everyone else is already in bed sleeping.

whats she supposed to do? wake someone else up? go crawl into bed with somene ?
  • WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two ways to look at this, cynically or cutely. I prefer to think she's become so used to sleeping next to nick that it's ruining her sleep because she feels guilty and they went to sleep without clearing things up, this is supported by the last time they were in this position and Harry prodded nick awake saying he was snoring, that occurred after they'd had an argument they'd failed to clear up as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    And people say it is Nick manipulating Harry!

1:11 of clips. Big shiteating smile on nick's face as he gets up to go to Harry's bed.

it IS nick manipulating harry. everyone knows she doesnt / cant sleep alone.
    Forum Member
    bbcrzy wrote: »
    She has a good friend at home. Harry never sleeps alone. everyone else is already in bed sleeping.

BIB Why couldn't she wake her good friend Chloe up and respect Nick's wishes.
  • lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Grow up?
    Forum Member
    Now who am I going to debate with.:(

Vald our debates will continue no doubt ;-):p
  • WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lynwood3 wrote: »
    Grow up?

I don't think she had a particularly helpful childhood, so hasn't really grown up emotionally that well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Warp wrote: »
    I don't think she had a particularly helpful childhood, so hasn't really grown up emotionally that well.

agree, and i also have no idea of the age of most posters here. Anyone here who has a relationship and are used to sleeping with someone knows how 'off' it feels when you are in bed alone. Add the stress of a different bed and the stress of the BB house, getting to sleep must be difficult enough.

On a personal note, I couldnt sleep for weeks after I booted out the ex. the only place he was missed was as a lump to sleep with in bed. its really hard to explain but i think kids posting here, or people who have never had 'real' relationships (only sleepovers) just dont understand how you just cant sleep without the 'body' there. its not sexual

anyways, TMI
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    agree, and i also have no idea of the age of most posters here. Anyone here who has a relationship and are used to sleeping with someone knows how 'off' it feels when you are in bed alone. Add the stress of a different bed and the stress of the BB house, getting to sleep must be difficult enough.

On a personal note, I couldnt sleep for weeks after I booted out the ex. the only place he was missed was as a lump to sleep with in bed. its really hard to explain but i think kids posting here, or people who have never had 'real' relationships (only sleepovers) just dont understand how you just cant sleep without the 'body' there. its not sexual

anyways, TMI

Well pardon me but some of us are adult enough to suck it up and let a sleeping man sleep and sort things out in the am !! pftttt >:(
    Forum Member
    Panda Eyes wrote: »
    Well pardon me but some of us are adult enough to suck it up and let a sleeping man sleep and sort things out in the am !! pftttt >:(

someone is fuming but i agree she could easily sorted it in the morning instead of going all nutty on Nick :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    someone is fuming but i agree she could easily sorted it in the morning instead of going all nutty on Nick :)

I'm already over it :D I'm an adult, I have perspective, something I wouldn't blame my husband of lacking if I was waking him up constantly for my needs :D
    Forum Member

anyways, TMI
    No one knows whats really going on apart from them. I'll give you everything has turn against her in the house, people coming in and sticking there 2 pence in but i see her as a bunny boiler and Nick needs to be careful how he handles it:)
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

anyways, TMI

On a personal note I am an adult and have at times experienced the 'empty bed ' feeling, but,. as an adult I got on with it ( and that was in an empty room with no roommates or a BB camera),
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She had no intention of letting him sleep on his own even if she had to badger him all night. The woman is an absolute nightmare.

I wonder if you were saying that about Nick a few weeks back when he refused to leave her to sleep? Insisted on crawling into bed with her?

I'm going to guess not because Nick the weasel can get away with anything as long as he has Harry to take the fall.