Options

The public are moronic sheep

BBKINGREALITYBBKINGREALITY Posts: 3,084
Forum Member
✭✭✭
hence why we've got yet another bunch of ass-kissers in the final. General society tells us that anyone percieved 'indifferent' is abnormal. Its really infuriatin that we invest so much time into these shows when the outcome is forgettable. None of these 'originals' are likeable at all. The irony is Marc was the biggest bellend yet he was the most endearin :cool:..

Comments

• Options
    dannys81dannys81 Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    Are you not a member of the public
    :p:p:p
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hence why we've got yet another bunch of ass-kissers in the final. General society tells us that anyone percieved 'indifferent' is abnormal. Its really infuriatin that we invest so much time into these shows when the outcome is forgettable. None of these 'originals' are likeable at all. The irony is Marc was the biggest bellend yet he was the most endearin :cool:..

^ . . . . what ??:confused:
  • Options
    ArtistBaptistaArtistBaptista Posts: 7,441
    Forum Member
    The voting public.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty indifferent to all of them!
  • Options
    The FinisherThe Finisher Posts: 10,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We are all individuals.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pot kettle ? DS are exactly the same (ROLLEYES)
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Is that all of them including yourself?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see what you are trying to say and have to agree.

The voting public ruin this game every year and will continue to do so until it's vote to save every week.
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boring clueless unimaginative gobshites is what these halfwits are.theyve ruined bb forever.however you have to take into account most of them.now arent original bb fans so have no concept of the original show.i swear most of the voters now are teenage girls .and that prat who stands shouting crap at every eviction.
  • Options
    dexterftwdexterftw Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    Agreed mate, the voting public are boring idiots. Saddens me really.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This show had potential from the start, the 4 in 4 out task was a big warning sign when they voted out Sarah, Harriet and the twins who all had the potential to be fiery and left Danny, Chloe and I can't think who else in who up to that point (and beyond) did very little.

It was aimed at getting the bores out and the public left them in.
  • Options
    Wayne_BWayne_B Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another stupid, pro-Marc thread. He's gone - just deal with it :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1ce again we've endured an abundance of contrived twists & manipulation & for what? A boring by-the-numbers final with a boring forgettable winner..
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baa.

*Your message is too short...*
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    1ce again we've endured an abundance of contrived twists & manipulation & for what? A boring by-the-numbers final with a boring forgettable winner..

Hence why they should use vote to SAVE all the time not just for the celebrity version !! (Part of the reason it's more superior)
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wayne_B wrote: »
    Another stupid, pro-Marc thread. He's gone - just deal with it :D
    With the seemingly compulsory sexism thrown in. Marc would be proud. He was unpopular and lost.

Men and Marc fans weren't barred from voting for this or any other reality programme. They are not restricted just to going 'wah, wah, wah' because there's a result they didn't like.

Teenage girls don't all think the same, just like any other demographic.
  • Options
    Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duplicate
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wayne_B wrote: »
    Another stupid, pro-Marc thread. He's gone - just deal with it :D[/QUO iwhy is it pro marc ? thats a very broad assumption to make.anyone who thinks the show has died on Its arse must be a marc fan right ?
  • Options
    Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So what you're sayin is that public and General Society are triflin and messin with the good feelins and are purposin to destroy BB?
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get over it.
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and if harry goes this friday... look what we have left every single one is a typical bore
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Year after year the 'Happy House' brigade ruin BB.
  • Options
    Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And i thought Marcs followers were all sheep. Everything he said about another housemate was a FACT to them. Even if it wasn´t.
  • Options
    BaconAndEggsBaconAndEggs Posts: 9,526
    Forum Member

Marc was puckering up before he left, i spotted that.

I think He showed incredible extremes.

Insulting - Caring.
    Moronic - Intelligent.
    Angry - Happy.

Pick ya poison. In the end he only appealed to a niche audience. I found him endearing once or twice though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This show had potential from the start, the 4 in 4 out task was a big warning sign when they voted out Sarah, Harriet and the twins who all had the potential to be fiery and left Danny, Chloe and I can't think who else in who up to that point (and beyond) did very little.

It was aimed at getting the bores out and the public left them in.
    Exactly, its illogical to vote out the entertainment out of an ENTERTAINMENT show. Vote to evict is no excuse, the majority choose to pick up the phone & do this. Even on IMAC we see bores coastin to the final. This generation have become so needy & generic its ridiculous.